How do I look?

"What the flip is going on here?" Kai stepped inside the room and all action came to a halt the moment she stepped in.

"Uh...." Jaejoong waved a curling iron. "Nothing?"

"That was lame, Hyung." Changmin snorted.

"Shut up, Min. I'm not even sure why we're doindedahdcnjewaxm-" Whatever Jaejoong was saying next was cut off when Park Yuchun smacked a hand on his mouth, which actually ended in Jaejoong almost choking because Park accidentally almost shoved his whole fist inside Jaejoong's mouth.

"What Min said. I mean Jaejoong. I mean, yeah... nothing."

"Way to go, Park Yuchun." Yunho shouted behind Kai, who, by now was rolling her eyes.

"O... kay, not that you're never weird, but do I dare ask why you're all acting like the crappiest liars in the world? Spill the beans." Kai raised an eyebrow. Before anyone could say a word, Ana was barrelling down the hallway, bumping into Kai before wrapping her arms around her.

"Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii! What's your favorite hair color?" Ana asked, a mysterious smile pasted on her face.

"Don't ask, Ana Noona-" Changmin started but immediately got cut off.

"Uh... Red?"

"Why red?" Ana pouted.

"Just... because? I mean recently I've been seeing red heads and they look cute... sort of."

"Which redhead is this?" Park Yuchun's nostrils were especially large, and Kai wanted to punch him in the face.

"Akashi, okay..."

Everyone groaned.

"See? See... I told you. Kim Junsu got defeated by an anime character." Jaejoong was now waving a hair dryer. "There's no sense for him to change his goddamn hai-"

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG!" Everyone shouted.

"WHAT?!" Jaejoong shouted back, this time holding a cup with mysterious hair color that Kai raised another eyebrow.

"What did you guys do to Junsu?"

As if on cue, Kai heard the sound of a faucet turning on and water running down the drain. She turned a questioning gaze on Ana.

"Well..." Ana started, but then Tintin stepped out of the rest room.

"We're done... someone hand over the hairdryer please." was what Kai heard, to which Jaejoong dutifully handed the hairdryer and Yunho giving Tintin a brush, coupled with a wink and a peck on the cheek. Jaejoong snorted.

Tintin retreated to the bathroom, and Ana started tugging on Kai's sleeve.

"Ne, so if Junsu were to change his hair color, what would you like the color to be?"

Kai blinked. What a very random question.