├┬┴┬┴ birthday gift ┬┴┬┴┤

(warning, subject of 0rgan's, bl00d and c0rpse feel free to skip this chapter)

It's been Almost 3 month since you became the tsuguko of the rain hashira aka your mother, you Were in kinoe ranks. You were proud of yourself! As a reward, you went to shop where you eat A lot. You quickly went to the sushi shop where you go everyday for eating or chilling Here.

The boy who worked here  named Kaito momoto...how did you knowed his name? Well He has a badge where is name is writed, He was a energetic guy He always smile even if He got himself in problem. You waved at him and waved you back.

Kaito:Hello maiko! how are you?

Im good.how about you?. You said in Your blank face,

Kaito:Im good! happy to hear that! You want the same meal you always order?

You nodded and He give a dissapoint look.

Kaito:You Know you Can try other stuff like sakura Mochi, dango,miso soup with sweet potato, ohagi and furofuki daikon.

You were curious about those dishes He recomanded you,  so you asked him if He could  made all of them, He agreed so He make all of the dishes He mentioned.

You waited a little, you Were bored and make some origami with some paper you brought, you made a ancient dragon, you perfectly did the ancient dragon origami.

it only took you 5 minutes to made it so decide to make another one but this time is a Blue spider lily, it took you again another 5 minutes, so now you decide to make a purple butterfly for the insectes hashira, you didn't remembered their name nor they're face but heard something like insect hashira? Mosquito hashira? butterfly hashira?

... You didn't remembered what kind of hashira they were But you Know it was something related to bug...

You made a purple butterfly and Mosquito origami since you didn't remembered what kind of hashira they were...it took you 10 minute to made them you Put all the origami you made in Your skirt pocket and Haori Pocket, you heard kaito saying your Name. Good time for a lot of good you will taste to the first time
👁👄👁

All the dishes were good but you really loved the sakura mochi one, you Take one of your last paper and writed the name of the dishes you really loved so you Can eat them next time you will Be here.

You went to the estate for watching the cloud for a while. After 1 hour of watching the cloud you went to check what day is today. your birthday is going in 1 weeks!? You were excited inside but didn't showed your emotion outside because you knowed there was some patient here. Why there was patient here in the first place? Well the other estate where it was supposed to be like a hospital for demon slayer was full for unknown reason. So your mother helped the estate with the other patient's. You went to your room, you were confused why your room was a little messy, Patient's werent allowed to go to this Estate area especially going to your room without your consent, you didn't so it either since before you sleep you make sure to Clean a little bit your room,,, you didn't cared because you know you would forget it the next day. You cleaned your room and make sure everything was in place. You went to take a nap for a little while. You ended you waking up at 13:00 AM, luckily you didn't have a mission today. You quickled closed your eyes and... Them... Sleep...

             ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾next day☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

You woke at 7:00 AM and started to train yourself, you wanted to improve your agility and reflexe in combat so that's what you did, 3 hours , you Wanted sakura mochi for breakfast break since you were hungry And then you went to train but this time you wanted to improve your strength and your flexibility so you worked for 2 hours, suddenly your crow came and said: