A Business Proposal

During the dinner, it was cold as ice. So, to break the ice. Marinette parents dropped a bomb.

"So, Marinette! What do you think of the Agreste twins? Do you fancy anyone of them?" Says Mrs. Dupain  - Cheng.

"Well, I think Adrien and Felix are nice people. But, why do you ask Mother?" Says Marinette.

"Well, no appointment reason. Just, that you'll have to marry ether one of them. By the end of this year." Says Mrs. Dupain.

"What?! I have to get married!! But, it's so soon. And especially, Chloé just got married earlier this week. Why can't I wait until I fell in love. Just,like my sister?" Says Marinette.

"Marinette, we didn't have a choice. If you don't go through with this marriage. Than we'll lose the bakery. So, please Marinette. And understand, what difficult situation we're in." Says Mrs. Dupain.

"Yes, Mother! I understand the situation.  And I fully agree to go through with this marriage. And, maybe I'll learn to fell in love." Says Marinette.

"That's great news,Marinette! So, which one of the twins. Do you want to marry?" Says Mrs Dupain.

"Well, I choose Adrien." - Marinette.

"Whats up Dupain  - Cheng residents? Did anything exciting happen?" Says Nathaniel.

Nathaniel came with a bouquet of red roses.

"Nathaniel, you finally showed up! I've texted you like 10 times. So, why were you late?" Says Lila.

"Sorry, Lila! I'm late to your family gathering. But, I can't stay long. Cause, I need to get back to work at the art museum. To finish my painting for the art Galla this week." Says Nathaniel being nervous.

"Well, that's ok! Nathaniel, you didn't miss much. Just the usual stuff like finding a suitable husband to marry." Says Lila.

"What?!! Lila, your getting married! To whom?? You can't marry anyone else. Cause, I'm going to marry you. That is if you'll have me as your future husband. "Says Nathaniel.

"Yes, of course! I'll Marry you, Nathaniel! I've been waiting for a whole month. For you to propose to me. But, to answer your previous question. Marinette has to get married." Says Lila.

Nathaniel was so happy that he ran and spin Lila around 10 times. Enjoying each other's company.

"Well, that's a love story in the making. But, now Marinette. Can you do me the honor of being my Fiancee?" Says Adrien.

"Yes, Adrien! I'll love to be your Fiancee." Says Marinette.

"Which, means I can do this." - Adrien.

"Do, What?!!" - Marinette.

Adrien gave Marinette a sweet kiss. And Felix was feeling a form of jealousy. It was also Marinette's first kiss. Well, unless you count the time. When she saved Cat Noir from being poison. She gave him true loves kiss. To save his life. But, how it could it be true loves kiss, Even though they only met once?

So, after the Agreste twins and Nathaniel left. Lila went to her room and got changed into a dance outfit. While, Marinette stayed in the living room.

"What is keeping you sister? It's unlike her to be long getting dressed. Marinette,  Can you go and get your sister?" Says Mrs. Dupain.

"Yes, Morher!!" - Marinette.

When Marinette entered her sister's room. She notice that Lila was wearing a dancing outfit.

Her outfit looks like this...

Picture by Pinterest.

"Lila, what are you wearing? Do you know that Mother has been calling you for like 10 minutes? And , where do you think your going dressed like that?" Says Marinette.

"Ohh, Marinette! As you can see, I'm wearing a dancing outfit. And, I just so happen to buy an extra outfit. So, my dear sister. You're going to join me in a night out on the town. Before you get married off." Says Lila handing Marinette a dancing outfit.

Marinette's outfit looks like this...

Picture by Pinterest.

"Wow, Lila! It's so cute. But, don't you realize that I'm dressed as a ladybug. People will think I'm her. In which, I'm her though. Anyway, let's go before we get into trouble." Says Marinette.

So off Marinette and Lila went to the dance club. Hoping to not run into Cat Blanc along the way.