𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Start from the beginning

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

Olivia had been dancing since she was five. Her mom put her through dance competitions and pageants the second Olivia showed interest in the sport. The interest had carried itself with her through Westminster and now through Oxford. And Olivia was good at what she did. Earning her spot not through her name, but through her talent. That was where she had met Meg.

Now both girls were strolling through the hallways of the building after practice, their bags thrown over their shoulder. They passed the fencing room and Olivia stopped. "Go, I'll catch you later, Meg," she said, nodding towards the room.

Meg sighed but nodded, striding forward. Olivia walked into the room just as Harry knocked down his opponent. She stopped at the edge of the room, observing with a proud grin. Harry took off his helmet, looking down at the other guy with a look of feign concern. "Gosh, is he okay?" He asked.

The redhead, kneeling down, looked up at Harry with lust. Olivia gagged silently, adjusting her bag as she prepared to walk out. She didn't catch Harry's face change from when he was looking at the redhead to when he realized she was there. He broke out into a genuine smile, completely ignoring the redhead as he walked towards Olivia.

"Liv!" He called out. Olivia turned and clicked her tongue as she waited for Harry to catch up to her. When he did, he threw his arm around her shoulder. "Leaving so soon?" He questioned. Olivia shrugged and gestured towards the redhead. "Looked like you were going to be busy."

"I'm sure you can join us."

"You're so sweet Harry, but no-thanks. I'll give you fifteen minutes before I leave and get lunch alone."

"I'll buy us lunch."

Olivia laughed and waved at the redhead. "You act like you weren't going to pay, anyway. Have fun," she said. She pushed her way out of Harry's grasp and left the room. Deciding to get a shower in the dance locker room while she waited. 

↤↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↦

After taking a quick shower and taking the long way back to the fencing locker room, Olivia leaned against the wall, scrolling through Tumblr. She didn't quite want to go into the locker room and experience what Harry was doing with the redhead. One too many times of walking in and it wasn't something Olivia wanted to do again. Her mindless scrolling was halted when her phone began to ring, blasting a certain ringtone. She held the phone to her ear and taped the wall with her finger.

"O' captain, my captain," she sang.

"Hilarious."

"How did the internship thing go?"

"Fucking terrific."

"That bad."

"One look at my last-name and everything was off the table."

"Ouch." Olivia frowned, adjusting her phone. "You know I can get you in with my dad in the finance section. Daddy's looking for someone trustable. I can recommend you."

"Thanks, but I don't need you to fight my battles. Anyway, club meeting at the pub, let's say seven-thirty?"

"Yeah. Alright. And what do you mean, fighting your battles? I hardly think giving your name is fighting the oh so gigantic battle you think you have."

"I mean that I don't need your father to give me a position to please you. I want to get it on my own."

"That's so stupid."

"It's not. If it pleases you, your father will make it happen."

"Are you saying that I'm only at the top because of who my father is?"