"Like what you see." His voice brought me back to reality, but I wasn't embarrassed anymore cause I know he was doing the exact same thing to me.

"Yes." I say proudly. Jake moves close to me smirking once again and I stood up, moving my hands to his belt I opened it unzipping his slacks letting them fall to the ground forgotten. Jake lifts me once again and lays us both on the bed. Now both in only our underwear, we begin to kiss once again, his hands all over my body, touching my sides making me go crazy. He knows my sides are sensitive and loves to tease me. I rake my hands up his back, and he shudders making our lower halves connect and rub together.

"You're gonna be the death of me." He mumbled and pinned my hands above my head. Continuing our battle of tongues he moves his other hand down my body where I need him the most. Slipping his hand into my panties he instantly touches my core. The pleasure I got from that was enough to arch my back and my nipples rubbed against his chest. Sliding my underwear down and away like my shorts, he comes back and his fingers push through my folds into my core arching his fingers hitting my g spot. I moaned moving my hips with his fingers.

"Someone is very needy right now." Jake said proudly. Damn man! I'm the death of him! I think it's the other way around. He's gonna be the death of me. I turned my head moaning once again as he pushed a third finger into me, stretching me. "Look at me Candice. I want to see your eyes as I make you cum." His voice sounded like he was on edge as much as I was. Blush covered my face as I did as he said and looked at him. "When you were pleasuring your self I wanted you to look at me so badly. Your fingers pressing against your core thinking about me, looking at me. You don't know what you do to me." His words held so much lust, it was like he was speaking in another voice. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out of my core until I knew I was about to cum.
"Jake, please." My voice was just as bad as his. Hoarse from moaning.

"Cum for me baby." My core convulsed around his fingers, it was like time stopped. The pulsing orgasm I was feeling made me want to close my eyes and just experience the orgasm but I knew to keep them open. I felt his fingers continue to move inside me till my orgasm calmed down. Jake removed his fingers, taking his boxers off revealing his hard on in full swing, and if I wasn't so sated from that orgasm I would have been embarrassed. Jake opened my legs wider to give him easier access. I could feel the tip at my core. He leaned back down to kiss me and as he did, his dick pushed into me. I gasped wrapping my legs around him pushing him in all the way. Jake thrust into me like a mad man. Our eyes met, neither one of us looking away, as he thrust into me. There was love in his eyes. I knew it wouldn't take me long to reach my orgasm, I couldn't even get the words out to say I was about to come, it hit like I was being electrocuted. I screamed his name, and I knew he was close to, his thrusts became faster whispering sweet nothings to me till finally he thrust one more time sending me into another raging orgasm and him into his. We lay there for the longest time trying to catch our breaths. Jake peppering kisses on my neck and ending on my lips. "You are mine, Candice and mine alone." I smiled against his lips, I liked the thought of that.

After our amazing love making we showered and sat on the couch watching Scooby Doo. Don't judge, this movie is a classic. Not the newer version, but the old one on Spooky Island. I was in his shirt from the day and he was wearing just his sweats. Man looked absolutely edible.

"Ring, Ring
Hey answer me
Ring Ring
I won't stop till you answer me
Ring Ring
Answer your damn phone!"

"Stupid phone. Ringing when Im most comfortable." I grumbled. Jake just chuckled letting me get up slightly to answer it. I moved my hand over to my phone pressing the green answer button. "Hello."

"Hello is Candice there?" A deep voice said.

"This is she." I answered. 'Wheres the remote' I mouthed to Jake. He shrugged his shoulders lazily and I just smiled getting up to turn it down manually.