ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 1

Start from the beginning

"So, will you tell me who you are?" "Three conditions

"Three conditions."
"What now..."
"Tell me your specie, say please and stop BENDING DOWN BEFORE I BREAK THOSE KNEES!"

" "Tell me your specie, say please and stop BENDING DOWN BEFORE I BREAK THOSE KNEES!"

"Alright, alright...You know what they say. Small animals are the most aggressive ones out there."
Did he just say that in my majestic presence. Guy gots balls, I like it. "You got balls, i like that about someone. Maybe I'll let you hang out with me, only if you answer my question."
"What an honour, fine I'll do it. I'm a Mexican wolf, although I'm from a French background. Please, oh magnificent herbivore, tell me all about you. And scene..."
least he stopped bending down, I'll give him that "That performance of yours, it was sh*t. But since you got up, I'll tell you all there is to know about me!"
"Go on then, you got me all fired up"
"My name is Lottie, I'm an English Lop."
"Well then nice to meet you Lottie the English Lop."
"I guess, it was OK meeting you, Robert the Mexican not so Mexican wolf."
Maybe this school isn't as boring as I thought. Murders and fighting on the first day, now that's brilliant!

"So tell me Lottie, what club are you in?" "What club?" "You mean to tell me, you still aren't in a club?" "There are clubs at this school? Do I have to join one? Those are boring

"What club?"
"You mean to tell me, you still aren't in a club?"
"There are clubs at this school? Do I have to join one? Those are boring..."
"You know what, you're truly one of a kind..." "Don't say that, you'll make yourself blush." "Whatever, while we are walking I can show you to the drama club"
"Huh, didn't take you as the nerdy type. Maybe I'll have to walk away to maintain a good image..."
"The drama club is the best club, the next beastar is there!"
"The next beastar? Well, then maybe it's worth a look." Still tough, don't expect anything from me wolfie

...

"There it is, the drama club!" So plain...
"so where's the beastar? Might as well become the queen in this club with you then some strangers..."
"Someone's full of herself"
"Yep"

...

Let's just get this over with, knock knock knock. "Anyone in here? Seems like no one's home to me! Let's go eat something, I'm not asking."
"Get back here!"
"Don't grab me! Keep you manhandling and rough hands for gym class, doggy!"
"Doggy, you for real? What an insult, I'll probably faint soon."
"I'm for real! Stop clowning around, tough that must be the usual for you! DOGGY!"
"Oh you're going down!" Finally a good and positive friendship. Did the door creak, Huh. Is that wolf from earlier?
" Oh, hi legoshi, is Louis available? I-WE kind of have a problem. Well she does."
"Hey! It's not Because i'm under that filth talking mouth of yours that I can't hear what comes out of it!"
" oh well of course. Must be hard not hear everything, with ears THAT BIG!"
"I'll let you know that most lop eared rabbits have bad hearin-"
"you needed me?"
"Huh?" Is that Louis, he is the next beastar? He totally isn't what I thought he was going to be like, and tots not my type! An herbivore, no thanks! All so delicate and sensitive...
"Yeah, he did have something to say, and I will be going right about now!" Run for it!
"No, you're coming with us. End of the story." Nevertheless I tried.
"And who is that?" Who am I? Well the lot of you is about to know...

Word count-1019

{🐇Leave a vote on your way out ^•^ 🐇}