Can They Save Her?

Am I dead? Fear is traveling through my body as fast as a water jet gliding across the ocean. I'm not ready to go. How would everyone feel. My fans, my parents, my family, my second family here. Robert. I can't do this to them. I won't let my body give up.

Robert's POV

All I here is tears. Tears everywhere. Does that mean I didn't catch Kym? Or does is mean I did catch her and I'm hearing tears of joy?

Open your eyes. Open your eyes. I feel arms faintly wrapped around me. I hear the loud sirens of the police, ambulance, and fire truck. This can't be happening.

I finally opened my eyes which felt like it took me forever but actually didn't. When I did, I saw Kym with her eyes clenched closed. I whispered her name hoping she would open them. I could see and hear her breathing, but faintly. I hope the paramedics and doctor's would save her in time. I can't live without her.

The police arrived and I can see them walking with Jackson down from the skybox. I went right behind him and tapped on his shoulder. Once he turned around, I punched him right to the ground.

"That's for everything you put my girl through. MY GIRL!" I yelled at him. The police let me punch him since what happened.

"ROBERT! IT'S KYM!" I heard someone yelling. I turned around really fast and noticed something was wrong with Kym. I rushed over to her and she was freaking out. I tried to calm her down and tell her that it was me.

Please God. Please. I can't live without her.

The paramedics rushed over and took Kym from my arms, to check her. They said that she hit her head when I caught head and she might need brain surgery. I looked at my clothes and saw blood stains. I was petrified.

They hooked Kym up to all the machines but all I heard was —-beep—-.

No. She can't be gone.

The paramedics quickly get the defibulators and charge to 100.

"Still no pulse! Charge to 200!" One of paramedics screamed. "We got her! Let's move quickly!" They put her on the stretcher and rushed out. I quickly followed.

Please don't let her die. Please don't let her die.

I got to the hospital and rushed in looking for Kym. They said that they had to take her to immediate brain surgery because of when she hit her head when she fell. I was freaking out but they told me one of the surgeons would come out every once in awhile to give me updates.

About every 30 minutes to an hour, one of the surgeons would give me an update, but this time they didn't. I decided to take a nap. Maybe it'll calm me down and let me think.

"Mr. Herjavec?" I heard someone call my name. I woke up and saw Dr. Shephard with some interns.

"Yes?" I did not like the look on their faces. I am even more petrified than ever.