My breath gets caught in my throat when his eyes land on mine. The intense look in his eyes takes my breath away, I'm not sure who leaned in first, maybe it was both of us, either way, his minty breath fans along my face, my eyes close with his. The anticipation of meeting his lips with mine has my heart beating against my chest, my pulse pounding in my ears as my hands sweat.

Our lips finally meet in a delicate, soft kiss.

We slowly break apart after a moment. Nolan's hand runs up my back up to the curve of my neck. His hooded eyes stare into mine, an electrifying moment passes between us- within seconds we're both meeting in a heated kiss. His hand lightly squeezes my neck as he tilts his head to the side deepening the kiss. His lips lick and pull hungrily at my lips, making me gasp as heat pools between my thighs. Nolan lets out a soft grunt as he continues to devour my lips.

Quickly Nolan moves so that he's sitting up, my legs straddle his hips as we continue to kiss. His tongue brushes my bottom lip begging for entrance, I gladly part my lips. My hands quickly move to the back of his nape and I pull at his thick locks, earning a small growl. His hands move to my hips, where he pushes me down to meet his pelvic bone. I gasp again as I feel his member as I rub my covered cunt against him. The friction has me begging for more, my body continues to grind against him.

Nolan's low groans of pleasure encourage me to keep moving. The friction shoots intense pleasure, the seam of my shorts hitting my clit in a succulent way. I tilt my head to the side as I try and catch my breath, his large hands that are resting on my hips lead me to keep moving, his lips nip and lick on my neck. The amount of pleasure from his lips and friction has involuntary noises seeping through my lips.

He must like the noises I make, because he grips my hips harder, sending shocks of pleasure from his fingertips, as he pushes and moves me harder against him. His breath is coming out in short pants as he throws his head back, mumbling profanities as he screws his eyes shut. He bites as his lip, groaning as I continue to move against him. I stare at him, watching him, seeing him enjoy this adds on to my arousal.

I lick on his neck before placing quick kisses along the skin. He lets out a throaty moan, hearing my man being vocal sends me into a state of ecstasy. I thrust my hips harder and faster against his, a high pitch moan slips through my lips as I close my eyes, basking in the euphoria.

"Fuck." His voice is hoarse before our lips meet again. Our lips smack against each other, our tongues wrestle. I nip at his bottom lip before lightly sucking on it. My eyes meet his dark ones before he flips us over in a swift movement. My head falls back on the pillow making a small swoosh sound. "Fucking christ." He groans as he stares at me. "God, I'm fucking fucked." He mumbles before wrapping my hips around his waist, he leans down and meets my lips in another heat filled kiss.

His hips thrust into mine deliciously, our hips move in sync together as we continue to kiss, my fingers run up and down his back, his muscles constrict and flex beneath my fingertips. They stop on the top of Nolan's ass, I dig my nails into his skin underneath his sweatshirt, as he continues to thrust. "Fuck. God you're so fucking perfect, I'm not going to last much longer." His voice was strained as he whispered in my ear, continuing to move against me. I feel myself start to build up to my own orgasm, the pit of my stomach tightens as an intense wave of pleasure shoots through me.

"Nolan I-" I can't even finish my sentence as I throw my head back as a squeal leaves my lips, the pressure between my legs so intense my toes curl, my heartbeat races, I grip onto Nolans arms as I feel myself release.

"Look at me, I want you to look me in the eyes as you fucking cum." My eyes shoot to his, eyebrows furrowed as he stares at me, his thrusts coming in quicker and harder. For a split second my legs go numb before my body shakes, tingles explode through me as we ride out my orgasm. Nolan lets out a low grunt as he freezes above me, following me in an earth shattering orgasm, coming to completion, he nuzzles his head in my neck. His breath came out in puffs, tickling my neck.

"Holy-"

"Fuck."

We both look at each other with large smiles on our faces.

"Did that make up for the hershey's kiss?" I smile shyly as he looks down at me. His blue eyes sparkled and I got lost in the sea, I fell overboard and now I'm drowning.

"You have no idea." He laughs as he shakes his head, nuzzling back into my neck, he places a few pecks before leaning back. He bites back his smile as he looks at me. "I know this may be a little fast, but would you like to come over to my moms tomorrow for brunch?"

"I would love to come, as long as that's okay for everyone." I play with his necklace that dangles in front me.

"Nobody else needs to know you came, only I do." He winks at me.

What a perv.

I laugh and shake my head at him.

"Let's get changed, hmm?" He stands up graciously as he grips my hand leading me up the stairs. "I'll turn around while you get changed, will you..." He shyly trails off before taking off his crewneck. He hands it to me and my heart melts as he clears his throat. "Would you want to wear that?" He rubs the back of his neck.

"Of course I want to." I say a little too excitedly, with a dash of pep in my step I quickly put it on and grab a new pair of panties and shorts. Nolan turns around to change for himself as well.

"Are you dressed, love?" I nodded my head but realized too late he couldn't see me.

"Yes, are you?"

"Yeah, let me see you." I quickly turn around and he smiles as he stares at me. "Fucking perfect. So. Goddamn. Perfect." He quickly walks up to me, places quick pecks across my whole face, then he quickly pecks my lips a few times. He stares at me lovingly before taking a step back and reaching into his pocket. "Is it alright if I take pictures of you?" I feel my face heat up, no one has ever taken photos of me before. I nod my head as I bite my lip, feeling shy in front of the camera.

He quickly takes a few photos of me, he smiles down at his phone before putting it away. "You ready to go back downstairs, love?" I nod my head as he interlocks our fingers together, leading me down the stairs. We make our way back to the couch, Nolan lays with his back to the cushions of the couch, his arms welcoming me to be the little spoon, which I don't hesitate for. Pancake jumps up and moves into a circle at our feet. Her eyes on us.

I feel...judged. With the glare she's giving us I feel like we should have moved somewhere more private.

Soon enough, as we cuddle I feel myself start to drift off. Nolan's voice vibrates through his chest as he talks.

"Ember?" He softly says my name.

"Yes, Nolan?"

"You're the ember I needed, your light set a flame to battle my darkness. Now you have me, to save you from this fire you're battling. You won't get burned again Emberly, I won't let that happen."