Chapter 2.5

(sorry for the delay but I had exams so I couldn't update the series 🤧)

Yoshi's POV

I was behind my new boss we entered the meeting room and there I saw my....

3rd person POV

"Ni-san??"Yoshi said. When he said that everyone turned their heads towards him including his boss.
"Oh Yoshi hey there" Jihoon said smiling while looking at him.Someone just had to ruin their brother bonding time with clearing his throat. It was none other than Junghwan."Hello Mr.So"they greated eachother before starting the meeting.

After few hours the meeting ended and Junghwan told his crush/assistant to escort him out of the building.

Junghwan pov.

I went to my office after the meeting ended. I was doing some paperworks when someone came inside the office.

"Hyung!!"

I looked up and saw my little bro with his fìnance yedam and his few friends.
"Good evening Mr.So" Evening??I looked at my watch saw it was already 7:00pm. God he must have left already. I sighed and greated them back.

"Hyung you said we-"
He didn't get to finish his sentence when There was a knock on the door. I thought it's was some worker staying overtime so I let them in.

"Sir I- Oh was I disturbing something" I looked up and saw Yoshi(me:aka his future wife.Junghwan:I know your address you know.me: hehe well time to yeet myself out)
Smh I told him "It's ok. What is it??"

"I just wanted to pass you the pen drive you asked for this afternoon and your coffee Oh and Here are the files that will be presented in the meeting tomorrow" I nodded and asked "What is my schedule for tomorrow??"
"Not much sir. You have 3 meetings tomorrow one at 10:00am and two other in the afternoon and you also have to go to the doctor appointment around 2:00pm."
I nodded my head."Anything else??"
"You also have to Visit the Yoon resident sir." "Yoon resident" "Yes Sir Mr. Yoon called few moments ago and Asked me to tell you about the dinner you will be attending" I nodded my head asked who else will be present there. "You,your brother,Kim Mashio,Hamada Haruto,Kim Doyoung,Kim Junkyu,Kanemoto Jihoon,Kanemoto Hyunsuk,Bang Yedam and Mr Yoon's Fìnance" "Aren't you attending??" I asked with a frown."I will be attending sir after Its our family welcome party." I nodded my head and was about to say something but a certain Japanese just had to cut me off.

Yoshi's pov.

"So you are that Japanese family Nii-san was talking about" I flinched and saw a tall boy pointing his finger at me."Umm-" "Oh sorry! Haruto. Hamada Haruto" "Kanemoto Yoshinori and yes we are the family that Asahi Nii-san told you about. We just came to Korea a few months ago so we weren't sure where to start but after we found out Your family is here and decided to contact Asahi-kun for few suggestions And It is nice meeting you In real life Haruto Asahi-kun talks about you and Mashio-kun alot." "Same with me".

"That's all sir I will take my leave now"when I saw him nodding his head I went to my office got my things and left to go home.

When I got home I took a quick shower and went straight to bed afterwards.
It was a long day. I sighed before dozing off to sleep.

Junghwan's pov.

After Yoshi left.I turned t look at Haruto who just said My second brother has been friend with him since he was 7yrs old. I just nodded my head.

"Hyung about the movie night??" My brother asked."Let's go" I simply said and went out with my brother and his friends.

After reaching home we spent a few hours watching movies and playing game before half of us started to get sleep so we went to sleep.

I took a bath before stepping in the closet to pick out a handkerchief with a K.Y printed at the top right side of it. I smiled while cherishing the initials printed on the handkerchief. "I finally found you" I placed the handkerchief back to its original place and went to bed with a smile on my face.

Authors note.

I hope I meet all your exception on this chapter.
Anyway hope you enjoyed reading it I love you all
Tue-ba~~🥰