She's Cooking

I roll around in bed trying to find the woman that sits in my arms every morning. She's nowhere. Doesn't even sound like she's in the room.
What the hell?
I open my eyes finally to an empty bed and sun blazing through the window. I groan and bring a pillow over my face to cover myself from the bright light.
"Babe." A muffled groan comes from under the pillow, and start to wonder where my wonderful girlfriend is. I like waking up to her, not this bright sunlight.
And as much as the light hurts my eyes, I move the pillow off my face and wonder if she left a note or a message.
Nothing.
"Babe." I continue to groan as if the first time I tried didn't fail.
And all of a sudden I hear light footsteps on the stairs coming up, and heading towards the door.
It opens and a body comes running to the bed and I feel a huge jump fall onto my body followed by a bunch of giggles and struggles to take the blanket off my body.
Gosh her giggles. I'm turned on already.
She sits on my waist with her legs on both sides of my body.
But I start to groan as the pain begins to kick in.
I hold my stomach and give her a dead stare, but as her body is sitting on top of mine, she gives me this innocent smile and more giggles. Feeling her body on my waist blinds the pain though.
She leans down and plants kissing all over my face, holding my cheeks in her palms.
"Good morning." She whispers into my ear.
"Morning, my love." I grumble from underneath her hair.
"Oh sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you."
She leans back up, moving against by body.
I softly close my eyes at the feeling, and she seems to notice what she's done.
More giggles escape and she starts open her mouth to say something, but I hesitantly start to sit up so that her legs can straddle my body and I see her beautiful face better.
I place my left hand on her lower waist, as my other goes to her cheek pulling her in for a kiss on the forehead.
She uses her hands to place both my hands on her lower, lower waist.
She leans in for another kiss which causes her waist lift a little off of me, allowing my hand to grab onto her butt, causing her to gasp and lean back.
I chuckle and bring her body close to mine as I lean in for another kiss.
But she dodges it, and interrupts our session.
"Come on. I made breakfast, you woke up just in time." She emphasized "breakfast".
I roll my eyes as she didn't let me have another kiss, and her body rolled off mine and she does a little run to the door, closing it after her. Shes so cute.
I get out of bed, go to the bathroom, and wash my face along with brushing my teeth. After I'm done getting ready, I run down the stairs and hear muffled music come from the kitchen.
When I turn the corner, she's standing in-front of the stove making plates for the both of us, swaying her hips to "Long Way 2 Go" by Cassie, and I get an idea of what playlist she's listening to.
The good one.
She looks so cute in her pajamas. They're this button up yellow shirt with matching shorts. Her shirt has a little collar to it too. The shorts are a little.... short, but always look good on her.
I try to decide if I should make a move or just wait for her to finish, but she looks too good to wait so I walk up from behind and pull her body against mine.
"You look good." I mumble into her neck.
She rolls her head back then turns around to look at me, wrapping her arms around my waist and giving me a kiss.
"Thank you, bubs." She gives me another kiss, but this one was long and I liked it. A lot.
She's never called me that before, "bubs". Like ever, it just happened. I think its cute though.
I'm so in love with her- Oh! Cinnamon!
"Watcha making, love?" I ask out of pure curiosity.
What if it's Fr-
"French Toast!" She smiles with all teeth.
"I figured." I smile back.
"Ok sit, sit." She orders.
And I do as she says. She's the boss.

"So what's the plan for today babe?" She questions, sticking her fork into her nearly finished piece of toast.
"Uhm, I don't know. Maybe.....make-out?" I grab my glass of lemonade.
"For the whole day?" Her mouth is stuffed. Shes still cute though.
I gulp. "Yes." I said that so normally.
"Ok. Sounds fun." She lifts her shoulders continuing to eat her toast.
"Wait, for real?" I get all excited.
"No. How about shopping!" She announced.
I frown at that. I really thought she was going to, but I guess another day. Although that's my plan every morning and it never works. I think I need a new method.
"Fine. I need sweat pants anyways." I agree.
"But... its the summer babe. Wear shorts. Oh! We can buy matching shorts! Wait no. Matching shoes! Wait no. Matching bracelets! Yes. Matching bracelets. What do you think bubs?" She goes on forever looking cute as hell.
I stare at her as she goes on and on, dozing off into her eyes.... and her face......and just her in general. She looks adorable when shes excited, I would say yes to anything she asks for.
"Thats sounds great, (GF/N)." I smile at her and she smiles back taking a piece if bacon from my plate with innocence in her eyes.
I gasp. "Now thats criminal." I place my hand on as my heart acting as if it just shattered because of one piece of a dead pig.
"Oops." She giggled, placing her hand over her mouth.
I want to hear her giggle again.
I want to hear something else again too.
"Your French toast was amazing my love." I get up and kiss her forehead and begin to clean up the table so that I can get started on the dishes as she get dressed for the day.
"I got it." She argues. She stands up tall even though she stays being about 3 inches shorter.
"No. You made breakfast so I clean up. Get dressed, take a shower, let me clean up. It's not that much anyways." I place my hands on her shoulder and turn her body around facing the staircase in our townhouse.
She rolls her eyes in defeat and starts toward the stairs up to our bedroom.

When I finish washing the dishes I also head upstairs wondering if she's started a shower so that I can join.
When I reach our bedroom, I hear water running, and notice her little blue sundress laid out on the edge of the bed with blue Jordan's sitting on the floor in-front the bed.
Those are the Jordan's I bought her for her birthday. I smile at the fact she's wearing them for the first time. She's been waiting with excitement for the perfect time to wear them, and I'm happy she's found a moment. So, with that, I figure I'll wear my red Jordan's to match with a red jumper to go along.
I'm not a dress person, so a jumper is the closest I can get to being "dressy".