𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗬 𝗪𝗨-//The confession.

Start from the beginning

They crouched down towards Marcy, lending her a hand to get up. "Look, I'm sorry about this. I can walk you back if you'd like."

Marcy's face grew a slight blush, looking away, smiling. "Sure, I wouldn't mind."

They were about to head out of the basement until Marcy had stepped on a trap door, wobbling slightly.

Y/N turned towards the small noise as Marcy wobbled forward, clinging onto Y/N's waist as Y/N set both of their arms on her head.

The twos face grew into an immense red. "Haha, awkward.." Y/N spoke.

The platform below them then opened, dropping Marcy and Y/N as they kept clinging onto each other, screaming.

Luckily enough for them, they landed in a quite soft area.

Apparently the softness was caused by a bunch of heart shaped pillows.

Y/N groaned, looking at their surroundings and once they realized where they were, their face was painted in horror.

"Oh no.." They quickly got up and walked away from Marcy.

A small note fluttered from the ceiling, Y/N grabbing it and immediately reading it.

'To the return to the world above, make your way through the tunnel of-" Y/N let out a gasp.

On cue, bright lights illuminated the room, making all the attractions that were stored in there visible.

"Ohhhh, my god- if Marcy sees this she'll think I'm weird!"

Marcy appeared next to Y/N. "Uhh, N/N, what is this?"

"Nothing! Just uh-" Y/N grabbed Marcy's hand. "Let's just get out of here!"

Marcy nodded as Y/N took her towards the boat that was floating in the nice, clear, water.

The boat started to move slowly as music started to play.

"Shiver is most definitely behind this, I can't believe this is even happening! Most importantly how! How'd they afford all this?" Y/N complained while Marcy looked at all the decorations.

Marcy's attention turned towards a sign that displayed; 'If you were an Apple, I'd pick you.'

She then looked towards another sign that stated; 'I think you're Smart, cool, and amazing, Marbles.'

The teen looked down at her lap, a faint blush appeared on her face as she smiled.

She quickly fixed her hair slightly, thinking Y/N was into her.

Meanwhile Y/N had their hands covering their face, groaning. "This is gonna turn out bad, what will she think of me?"

They immediately squealed as an arrow with a message attached to it flew next to them.

Y/N hesitantly opened the message; 'You're a QT, Mar-Mars.'

More arrows with other cheesy messages rained down on them as Y/N covered their face once more.

"I'm so sorry, Marcy! None of this was supposed to happen!"

Marcy's expression went from flustered and happy to a more hurtful one, looking to the side glumly.

She stayed silent as Y/N destroyed the tunnel of love slowly.

The boat stopped and Marcy slowly got out, Y/N doing the same.

"This was a nightmare.." They mumbled.

"Yeah," Marcy agreed. "It... it really was."

"Marcy, wait-!"

Marcy turned around, a frown visible on her face.

"This wasn't my idea at all! It was all Shiver's! I swear-"

"Yeah, I mean.. us dating-? Totally won't ever happen, haha." Marcy's voice seeped in pain making Y/N frown.

With that said, she quickly took off leaving Y/N by themselves, rubbing their arm awkwardly.

They sighed before chasing after Marcy out the tunnel of love.

It was a few minutes later until they finally found Marcy who was seated at the lake where Anne, Sprig, and them first bonded.

"Marcy..?" They softly spoke. "Can we talk?"

Marcy had her knees to her chest, nodding silently.

Y/N sat next to Marcy. "Look, about what happened back there-"

"It's fine, don't worry about it!" Marcy interrupted, looking at them. "Let's just forget about it."

The teen sighed. "Marcy, there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

Marcy tilted her head. "What is it?"

Y/N exhaled, preparing themselves. "Okay, everything's been super crazy recently with this whole Amphibia stuff, and I have absolutely no idea what the future holds." They then smiled towards Marcy. "But it would be so cool if you were the special person in it, sooo.. um.."

A blush spread on both of their faces as they looked at each other.

Then, Marcy went for the bold move of cupping one of Y/N's cheeks and giving them a small kiss on the lips.

Marcy pulled away, a smile spread across her face while Y/N laughed.

"So does this mean..?"

She nodded. "Mhm!"

Y/N engulfed Marcy into a hug as she hugged back.

"WOOO, MY PLAN DIDN'T BACKFIRE!"
~~~