Chapter 1

Billie's POV

"Sev you can't just leave after I have my- no our child!" I screamed. "I told you I didn't want a kid!" He screamed back.

He threw a vase at me but I dodged it before it hit me. I jumped at the loud noise. He always threw things and he always was angry. I never understood how our relationship went wrong. What could I have possibly done to him?

"Well then you should've pulled out of me , you wanted this Q, you can't put all the blame on me ! It takes two people to have a kid incase you haven't noticed!" I yelled back.

"Well you should've took plan B , I don't want the damn child Billie!" He yelled as he threw something else at me.

"I-I hate you!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I instantly regretted my words as I saw his eyes fill with anger.

"No Q I-I didn't-." he cut me off. "Get out." He said sternly. "What?" I whispered. "I said get out and take that child with you!" He yelled.

"Pack your shit and go!" He screamed as he broke another vase. I jumped at the glass shattering. I quickly went upstairs and grabbed my phone.

I got a duffel bag and started packing all my stuff. Cleo was crying- no screaming in her crib. I slung my bag over my shoulder as I grabbed Cleo.

"It's ok Shh." I said softly as I tried to calm her down. I grabbed my phone and called Finneas.

"Hey bil wasup?" He questioned. "Can I stay with you for a while? Just until I find a place to live, please finn." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"Yea of course, what happened?" He questioned. "I'll explain everything when I get there, I love you finn, see you soon." I said before hanging up.

I grabbed the babies stuff and then headed back downstairs . I looked at him one last time. "Please don't try to come back in my life, if you really don't want our- my child, then stay out of her and my life." I said before I walked out of the door.

On to a new life....

Present time
Saturday, November 25 , 2022

I woke up to Cleo jumping on me. I groaned as I gently picked her up and put her next to me. "Mommy wake up wake up !" She said as she shook me.

"I'm up baby, what is it that you need?" I asked tiredly. "I want park!" She said excited. "You want to go to the park?" I asked.

She nodded. I sighed as I rolled over and grabbed my phone to see the time. It was 1 pm meaning I had slept in for quite some time.

"Ok I guess that's fine." I said as I got up and stretched. "Let mommy get ready, and then I'll help you ok?" I asked her.

She nodded happily and ran off to her room. Over the past two years I have watched Cleo grow into a beautiful little girl. Of course a couple months after Q wanted to see her and be present in her life.

I wasn't going to take any chances though. I went to the bathroom looking in the mirror. I look so drained bro...

I grabbed my toothbrush before brushing my teeth. I then washed my face and looked in the mirror one more time.

I guess I look less...dead? I stripped of my clothing before taking a quick shower. I stepped out and wrapped my towel around me and headed back to my room closing my door.

I rummaged through my closet trying to find an outfit for today. "Why is this always so hard." I mumbled to myself.

I finally decided to wear this.

I sighed as I began to get dressed and then walk to Cleo's room

I sighed as I began to get dressed and then walk to Cleo's room. I opened it and she already had an outfit picked out.

"Mommy can I wear this? Pwease pwease!" She asked hopefully. "I don't see why not." I said. She smiled and came to hug my leg. I sighed in content.

"Cmon let's go get ready." I said as we walked to the bathroom. I helped her wash up and brush her teeth before putting some clothes on her.

"Mommy?" She said. "Huh?" I questioned. "You look so pwetty." She said. I smiled as I admired this adoarable kid of mines.

"Thank you baby, so do you." I said softly. She giggled. I put some shoes on her before I headed downstairs, Cleo trailing behind me.

"What you want for breakfast?" I asked. "Mommy it's aftewnoon." She said with a giggle. I chuckled.

"I know that, but I woke up a bit late so.." I trailed off. "Okay well I want...pancakes!" She said excitedly.

"Alright pancakes it is." I said. Of course I'm vegan, and it's completely up to her if she wants to be vegan too.

For now tho I feed her what she wants until she can make decisions. "Mommy? Are you not going to eat pancakes?" She asked.

"I can't princess, I'm vegan." I said as I slid her a plate of pancakes. "What does that mean?" She asked as she began stuffing her face.

I smiled in amusement. "Uh it just means I don't eat things that comes from animals or anything like that." I said.

"Why?" She asked. "Well because I don't like seeing the animals hurt." I said. "Oh..am I vegan too?" She asked.

"I mean if you want. I would never force you to." I said softly. She finished her pancakes as she slid the plate back to me.

"I wanna be vegan too mommy, can I? Pweaseeee!" She asked. "How about you try some of mommy's food when I eat something to see if you like it." I said softly.

"Okay!" She said happily before getting down from the stool. I'm always scared when she does that because the stools are pretty high, and she has fell before.

I guess she's getting the hang of it. "Park?" She asked. "Yea cmon." I said. I grabbed my keys and phone before heading out while holding Cleo's hand.

It was a park a few minutes away from our house so I buckled Cleo up and then I headed to the drivers side.

I watched as Cleo played with this one kid. She wouldn't play with anyone else but him. Maybe they're the same age?

I looked down at my phone as I was texting my bestfriend Zoe.

I laughed as she sent me a picture from when Cleo was one and wouldn't sleep anywhere else but on top of me.

I really do love Zoe. She's apart of me, like a sister I never had. I kept texting her for a bit, glancing up every now and then to make sure Cleo was ok.

It was this one time that I glanced up and did a double take.

Where the FUCK is Cleo?
———————————————————————————-
A/n- Fisrt chapter!!! How we feeling? I think this story is going to turn out good I already like it so far. I promise to give a good ending this time. Anyways..Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1218 words