Chapter Eleven

"I have always dreamed about going to prom" I tell Gavin holding a corsage he got me"yeah me too it was second on my bucket list right after 'conduct a successful séance'" he says from beside me.

"Well, I know that one's gonna happen for you" I tell Gavin looking at him "you do?" "Yeah, I do" I say laughing a little bit. "I... I don't think I've ever liked anyone as much as I like you, Mia" he says smiling at me.

I just look at him and look away because he's making it harder for me to tell him something. "You... You don't like me?" He asks me a bit sad "No, No I do, I like you so much" I tell him looking at him.

"Then what's the problem?" He asks me with all seriousness in his face. "Remember that big lie that I told to Erika" he nods yes "well, it kind of applies to you too" I say I honestly feel so bad because he seemed sad.

"Uh, that.... That's okay, just tell me about it now that's how relationships get better" he tells me smiling. Oh God this is gonna be way  harder to tell him then I imagined.

"Gavin, you might be, *sighs* the only person who has ever truly seen me, and I'm just afraid that at some point you'll see right through me, the disappointment and I really don't wanna hurt you, which is way its over" I finally say standing up a few tears rolling down my face.

"What? No... No. No. Why?" "It just is" I say then leave his bedroom.

Gavin's POV

"Did are you burning a corsage?" Brad says from next to me "Mmm" I say taking a sip of my alcohol. "Who did this to you?" He asks "why? so  you can hit on her?" I ask Brad look at him.

"So I can know who broke my best friends heart" "I'll hex that bitch gimme a strand of her hair, nail clippings, and maybe some menstrual blood I'll take care of it" Raven says butting in.

"No, No hexing" I tell them "just tell us who it is" Brad says sounding concerned. "You guys know her. She's one of the girls always asking about unfinished business" I tell them.

"Her" Raven says pointing to Erika "no that is her best friend or was her best friend, you know Mia from the cemetery" I tell them because they looked very confused.

"Who's Mia? Only Erika was at the cemetery" Brad says. That's when I realized...

Ahhh what will happen next?