{ChaeLisa} - when you pass out (requested)

finally wrote something for my personal favorite BP ship hehe 🥰 I hope you all enjoy!

—————————————————————————

"Lisa? Lisa!" Rosie loudly spoke as she shook Lisa's shoulder, attempting to wake her up as quickly as possible.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Where's Y/N?"

Those two words made Lisa's eyes fly open.

"I woke up just a minute ago to check on her and she's not laying between us like she always does. Did you feel her get up?"

"No. I've been asleep." Lisa mumbled.

For the last day or so, you've barely even gotten out of bed.

Not exactly by choice. Although you absolutely love being wrapped in the arms of both of your girls, it's been more so that you're sick.

You've come down with a pretty bad case of the flu. The girls even got so worried about your fever and vomiting that they took you to get checked out yesterday when you first fell ill.

And that's how you got the diagnosis.

When you're not getting sick or attempting to eat when they get too worried about how much time has gone by in between the last time you ate, you've just been sleeping.

They've helped you with everything.

Food, water, getting up to use the bathroom, covering you up when you get the chills just to uncover you moments later when you become soaked with sweat and groan in misery about how hot you feel.

They've taken care of you as best as they could, but they mostly just watch you sleep and hope that the days will go by fast so that you'll feel better soon.

So, with that being said, for you to not be by their side with how terribly ill you've been was extremely worrying to them.

"Where could she be?" Lisa asked as she and Rosé got out of bed.

"I'm sure she's okay," Rosie said, squeezing Lisa's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

Although the bathroom light was off, Rosie still checked in there to make sure you weren't there.

When she and Lisa saw that it was empty, it only heightened their concern.

Quickly rushing out of the bedroom, they called out for you repeatedly while checking the spare rooms and the other rooms upstairs, just to be certain that you weren't in there.

"Y/N!" Rosie called out.

"Y/N, baby? Where are you?" Lisa called out as they reached the last step and looked around the room.

The sound of a glass shattering on the kitchen floor left them in a panic.

"Y/N? Are you hurt!?" Rosé called out as she hurried into the kitchen with Lisa rushing right behind her.

There you were in the kitchen with broken glass near your feet.

"I'm sorry," You weakly spoke.

"Don't move, baby. Let me clean that up before someone gets hurt." Lisa said and quickly swept the glass up.

Rosie rushed to your side as soon as it was safe enough.

She pulled you into her arms and only a second later, Lisa did the same.

"What are you doing down here? Baby, we were so worried about you when we woke up to find that you weren't in bed with us! How long have you been down here?" Lisa asked as she kissed your forehead, only to frown.