sun wukong x flirty!reader

A/N: HAHAHAHAHHAHAH somemore flirts with y/n this time with peepaw sunny. I hope you enjoy this and as always stay safe my lil fries!

Y/n sighed resting her head on mk's back. She hated the fact she was being dragged to see her best friends mentor - some stupid monkey thing - is what y/n calls him to be exact. Mk grinned and hopped off the staff which shrunk in the process. The boy hauled to a stop. "We're hereeee!" He exclaimed. The words were loud enough for me I to here back at the noodle shop. Y/n groaned and hopped out of the vehicle and followed mk further into flower fruit mountain.

"Aren't you ex-"

"No,"

"Don't you wanna-"

"No,"

"Ugh come one Y/n don't be a joy kill!" Mk huffed as he put his hand to waterfall. Yes a waterfall. "Uh mk what are you-whoa how'd your hand do that?" Mk laughed and put on a show "because I am monkey kid!" Y/n rolled her eyes and scoffed "bravo" Mk scoffed and pushed the girl into the cave to where there was a small opening on the other side. "Monkey king?" Mks voice sounded quiet and respectful.

A bright golden light appeared followed by a yawn of someone "someone called for the great sage?" The goldenish haired monkey spoke magesticly as he entered. He ruffled mk's hair with a smirk "hiya bud, who's ya friend?" Mk blinked for a moment and smiled "that's y/n. She volunteered to come with me today!" The sage smirked at the name and turned his attention to y/n.

"Well aren't you one ripe peach hmm?" He whispered as he circled around her y/n smirked slightly at the comment. Mk was too busy boasting about the monkey king he didn't notice what was happening. "So, where ya come from peaches?" The monkey smirked with a flick of his tail.

"Ah ah ah. .you meet a wonderful lass and your first words are where your from? I expected better from a uptight wonderful, powerful and strong sage of yourself" y/n smiled innocently and continued "but alas. ." She firmly gripped onto his scarf and pulled him in closer "I'm not fussing ya know?"

The sage halted. He became a stuttering mess. His face was red and his tail wagged like a puppies. An overly flustered mess the monkey was. Mk finally stopped speaking and glanced at y/n

"Get a room!" Mk muttered. It snapped sun out of his hypnotized state as he cleared his throat "uh. .we should get to training bud-"

"ALRIGHT!"

TIME Skip I THINK

The two were going at it. Kicks and punches. Dust and debris flying everywhere. Mk getting his butt beat way to many times to count. It made y/n laugh. The sage seemed distracted though he kept looking a y/n the words she said towards him played on loop.

"Alright I think that's enough, mk" he finally stated. Mk inhaled a breath like he has just came back from underwater. "We should head home now." He managed to say grabbing his staff and smiling a weak tired smile at y/n.

"Wait" the sage muttered "what if I take her home?" He smiled a sly smile. Y/n and mk exchange glances

"N-"

"Of course!"

Y/n shoved her finger Infront of mk's face with a smile. Mk huffed and shifted himself. The process was quick and full of gold. It blinded y/n for a while. The next thing she saw was an eagle flying off towards the city.

"Are ya coming or what peaches?" The sage teased chewing on a peach. Y/n rolled her eyes crawling into the nimbus cloud.

It bolted into the sky above the ocean. The breeze calmed y/n a little bit. The sage chuckled when he felt her grip tightening "your not afraid of heights are you?"

In a fit of annoyance she tugged on his tail causing him to face her. "Keep talking peaches" she said that with a smirk that made the king flustered all over again.

Another time skip to y/n's window :D

The nimbus cloud stopped slowly Infront of y/n's window. The lass smiled softly before turning to sun wukong, who was fiddling with his tail. "Thank you for taking me home I appreciate it," sun wukong smiled "ya know I deserve an award. ." Y/n raised a brow and pulled sun wukong forwards and kissed his cheek. "I'll repay you some day. .you still need to take me out," she scooted though the window and smiled

"Cya tomorrow, peaches"