𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"she um..she in the shower right na', what's wrong?", "tell ha' hurry, i wanna see ha'" he spoke lowly making her pout.

"ight, she say hea' she come", stepping out of the shower grabbing an towel from under the sink cabinet. Proceeding to wrap it around his waist before handing her one.

wrapping it tightly around her frame, she walked pass the male rolling her eyes once he aggressively smacked her ass, smirking at her mugged expression.

opening the door, she peered down at the younger who stood carrying his spider-man build-a-bear, rubbing his eyes sleepily

"what's wrong baby?" speaking softly, hoisting him up in her dried arms pulling the door closed behind her.

"bad dream" he shrugged as she nodded understandingly slipping on her house slides before exiting the room toward his that stood down the hall.

soon entering, she stepped across the soft spider-man rug making her way toward his closet to grab an outfit he could put on once she gotten him ready.

failing to notice the packed luggage on the other side of his room hiding in plain sight, "moni", mumbling while she hummed in response.

"you gon' leave us?", catching her off guard as she stopped the task of looking through his closet now concentrating on the boy in her arms.

"no baby, what makes you ask that?", now trudging toward his bed, sitting down with him in her lap as he cradled into her arms.

she adored the boys soft side, he was an huge mama's boy and never had the change to express it—reason to why he would find any reason to touch or be near her.

"you can't tell dooda, this our..secret?" he lowered his voice, glancing at the cracked door then back to him before nodding.

"in my bad dream, this lady in the long coat took you" he whispered, "she said she gon' take dooda too, that's why you can't tell him"

"if she take him, i won't have nobody. I don't wanna not have nobody", pouting as his voice grew shaky. Forcing himself to hold the growing tears back.

"i-i jus-", the younger stopped completely, releasing a breath of frustration. "Hey, hey calm down baby. No one is taking me or dooda"

"sometimes dreams are jus your head playin' tricks on you, don't believe all of them especially the ones that scare you"

watching as the tears descended down the youngers small cheeks, feeling herself grow emotional from the sight hating to see him cry.

"you wanna know about the dream i had?" questioning as she gained his attention, pulling himself from her grasp to face her.

"was it a good one?" he asked as she nodded, "yes it was, and you were in it along with dooda" she spoke, smiling as an grin approached his face.

"forreal? what happened?", mood shifting in the room as he grew excited wanting to know the events that she spoke of.

"well, in my dream we defeated everyone against us including the trench-coat lady. We lived happily ever after together and overcame anything else in our way."

smiling at the large smile on the youngers face, wiping his tears away while he only he gazed up at her in admiration.

she adored how he and kentrell looked at her as if she were an walking angel, making her feel wanted and finally important.