𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

her sadness of being woken up quickly transformed into anger still not knowing the reason to the males actions, which was truly pissing her off.

"shut that shit up, cmon" he mumbled, ignoring her irritation grabbing her from the counter as he stalked toward the shower.

glancing down, eyes twinkling at the sight of his piece that laid limp, slightly touching his thigh from the accruing curve.

stepping inside, he pulled the curtain closed before sitting her on her feet. Chuckling at her mugged expression as she angrily turned away from him.

yet her anger long disappeared while she were playing peek-a-boo with the man's dick, purposely having an attitude so he'd react and do something about it.

standing silent as she lathered his loofa, passing it back to him before repeating the actions with her own, beginning to palpate herself clean.

finishing their washing, the two took turns to rinse off before simply standing under the shower head allowing the warmth to sooth them.

"sorry for havin' an attitude with you", mumbling into his saturated chest, pressing closly against him while his arms held around her waist.

"you good, i like when you be thinkin' you tuff", smirking once she smacked her lips, "but when i'm mean to your ass it's, 'oh ma gawd you wan' me fa' ta' diee'" she dragged out mocking his accent.

"oouu, you so tow up manee" he laughed loudly causing her to smile, the feeling of his throat vibrating against the top of her head giving her a sense of comfort.

"but lemme know sumn, how you been feelin' bout shit?" he spoke wanting to check on the females mental health as he did every single day.

"honestly i really don't know how to feel, seem like everytime shit get real good something bad wanna happen"

"as long as i have mani and you, the world will still spin" she expressed, causing his cheeks to go warm from her meaningful words as he gently lead her chin.

groaning once their lips came in contact, loving how she fit perfectly against him as if they were made for each other in that way.

the scene was bitter-sweet as the two stood under the pouring water entangled in each other's warmth, moving effortlessly against one another with no care in the world.

unaware of the troubles the future may withhold, as long as they were together it all didn't matter.

pulling away, kentrell analyzed the females expression as lust raided in her eyes along with another emotion he couldn't put his finger on.

the moment felt almost perfect, as if god purposely put them together just for this—for them to express those familiar three words.

"Za'khi", spoken breathlessly as the feeling were mutual, each of them knowing what they wanted in such a short amount of time.

unsure of how only a three month time span could justify wanting to be with someone forever, easy to explain yet difficult to comprehend.

"Harmoni..i lo-", cut off once a sudden knocking at the door sounded, startling the two as they shifted their attention.

"yeah?" kentrell spoke clearing his throat as harmoni proceeded to turn off the water, "dooda, where moni?" ke'mani's soft voice were heard.