𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"but ma'ma-nope you know ion like when you drink" she cut him off holding up her free hand that weren't occupied by the nail tech.

"aye, say, she ain't neva' put that ass on punishment" ben could be heard chuckling in the background as kentrell only mugged him.

"see me personally, i wouldn't let nobody make me go inna hous—and if you ain't innat damn house too benjamin, ima do you some best believe", the male flinched at the sound of katrina's voice.

"you got it, yes ma'am" he muttered before slouching in his seat as horace placed his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh.

"yeah horace ass real quiet over there, mhm" rubi smirked into the screen as horace went silent, occupying himself with his phone so he wouldn't get embarrassed.

"but ight ma'ma, how long you gon' be? im tryna eat that pus-", cutting the younger off, she tapped her long acrylics on the screen.

"you showin' out bye za'khi", laughing once he quickly protested realizing she were about to end the call, expression now pouted.

"naw you showin' out, doin' me bad" he mumbled as she smacked her teeth at his dramatics, "boy-I'll be there a hour after you"

"no you need ta' be walking in when i walk in, the fuck" he sassed stumbling a bit toward the side, "who you talkin' to kentrell?"

taking the base in her voice as a sign not to respond,
ignoring ben and horace who covered their mouths to silence their laughs.

"that's what i thought, now im finna let this lady finish my nails and I'll talk to you later okay love?" she spoke in a sweeter tone that made his stomach flutter.

biting his lip, finding it attractive how she knew how to change tones in a matter of seconds depending on the mood of the situation.

"ight ma'ma, you got that money i sent?" he questioned as she nodded, "thank you papa'", blushing as the attention were now on her.

"and keep goin' in the studio, im so proud of you my baby", smiling a smile so contagious that he couldn't help but return it.

"preciate' that mami, and you welcome i'a talk ta' you lata'". Few exchanged words later the call were ended, "don't say shit, shut the fuck up"

"bruh we wan' even finna say shit" ben laughed, "i fuck with this simp version of you, lil ass always tryna play hardbody"

"ongod, she got yo' ass wrapped ain't no savin' you" horace added on as the male smacked his lips, taking a seat in the rolling chair.

"its the fact that i love that shit fa' me, and she match my energy which make it een' better" he spoke, accent flowing thicker as he were under the influence.

"fasho, you ain't told ha' bout the trip right?" horace questioned, "fuck no, remember we keepin' it as a surprise"

"i gave ha' money for ha' hair, nails, outfits all typa' shit. She think it's apart of ha' gifts" kentrell mumbled, twisting his front loc around.

"at least she grateful, i tried ta' give my babyma some money fa' allat this morning, bitch gon' ask me am i tryna pimp her out"