𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 18, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 18, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"GO BAE GO", the female hyped up, laughing as the male did his dance over the phone while fanning his money in the air.

currently in the studio, one of his pending songs blared through the speakers loudly as they danced along.

"he ran his mouth bout top nem, got the drop and then we popped him, should be glad that cha' not him" the male rapped nodding his head to the beat.

"that nigga bootin' up, don't turn em' down", ben was heard in the background, arm reaching across the screen as the males did their signature hand-shake.

"im really ballin', what i got buy all again, backyardigans" he sung, laughing evilly as he threw the money into the air.

harmoni laughed, watching him dance around hyped loving the scene, visible in his expression how music influenced him. It were truly his passion.

after days on convincing, she got the male to agree on sharing some songs he'd been working on. She could truthfully confirm that all five songs shared were hits.

feeling that this would be one of his greatest projects although many more were to come, she couldn't of denied her happiness for him as he deserved every blessing approaching.

"do yo' murder man" horace hyped in the background as kentrell complied swaying side to side, his right hand in-front of his body, fingers snapping with the movement of his hips.

"do yo' shit pa'" harmoni hyped, screen-recording the male finding his dance attractive as he began adding his own extra moves.

"don't turn me downnnn" he dragged out, words slightly slurred giving away that he were either tipsy or drunk off something.

"i know my man album done and all, but why y'all gettin' him drunk?" she rose an eyebrow as they all began to side-eye each other waiting for the other to speak.

"somebody gon' speak up?" she continued, watching closely once they began communicating with their eyes not knowing how to respond.

"mane this shit was ten idea", "ion even drink lady", 
"he grown, he should know betta'" they all spoke at once before mugging each other.

"all y'all jus loud and lying, a damn shame" rubi peeked her head into the camera shaking it in disappointment as harmoni agreed.

"kentrell you got another hour until i want you in that house" she spoke warningly, eyeing his through the camera once his lips smacked.