Episode 2:A Clue For Scooby-Doo Pt.1

The scene opens at Rocky Point Beach, one of the popular hotspots for teens, families or mostly anyone in Crystal Cove. However, our attention to a set of glowing footprints left on the beach, we see the perpetrator is a green glowing ghostly figure wearing a diving suit as it made it's way into the ocean. The water soon washed away it's tracks making it seem like it was never there.

Soon, after the ghostly figure disappeared, a pair of headlights were seen shining on the sign Rocky Point Beach, the lights belonged to Mystery Machine as the gang in their swimsuits had just arrived

Dipper:"Here we are guys,Rocky Point Beach."

April:"A perfect place for a beach party."

(Y):"Yeah I can already taste those chocolate covered hotdogs."

Twilight looked at (Y) disgusted.

Twilight:"You're stomach must be made of scrap iron."

(Y):"Can I help it if my first toy was a garbage disposal?"

Scooby chuckled at (Y)'s remark

Dipper:"Alright let's unload."

After unloading everything, the gang began doing their own thing while the beach. Twilight was reading a book under a beach umbrella, Dipper and April were building Sandcastles, while (Y) was cooking the hotdogs.

(Y):"Hey where's Scooby-Doo?,He's supposed to be helping me."

April:"Oh he went surfing."

Like April said Scooby-Doo was catching some waves, doing Hang Tens, Handstands etc. Ready to catch another wave Scooby started paddling towards the next wave. However Scooby's paw hit something getting his attention. He pulled whatever it was he holding onto and screamed in fright from seeing the ghost diver from earlier.

Scooby:"Ryipe!"

Scooby with amazing speed paddled back to the beach as the Ghost pulled out his harpoon gun before shooting at Scooby who managed to avoid them.

Back at the beach

(Y) had finished cooking the hotdogs before smiling at his friends.

(Y):"Alright,COME AND GET IT!."

Soon he looked out at the ocean and saw Scooby coming at him at full speed.

(Y):"Oh,No!"

At that moment Scooby crashed into (Y) mumbling a hundred words a second.

Dipper:"What's With you Scooby-Doo?"

Scooby scaredly pointed his finger towards the ocean as the ghostly diver still brandishing his harpoon gun moaned loudly heading towards them.

Ghost Diver:"Ooooooooh"

(Y):"Zoinks!! It's a seaweed covered glowing ghost. RUN!"

(Y) and Scooby quickly ran behind a rock formation with the gang following after.

(Y):"Did you see what I saw!"

Dipper:"We saw it, and we're going back to find out what it was."

(Y):"Good idea, send me a text message when you're done."

April and Scooby poked their heads out and saw some bubbles forming in the ocean.

April:"Won't need to he's gone."

The others looked out as well and noticed the Ghost was no longer there.

Scooby:"RPhew-wee"

April:"There's something really creepy going on."

Dipper:"And we are about to find out what it is."

The Next Morning

The gang were at their usual hang out spot talking about what they saw the other night. Twilight soon got the gang's attention.

Twilight:"Hey guys look at this."

The group looked at the tablet as Dipper started reading.

Dipper:"Another yacht mysteriously vanishes. Sheriff and Coast Guard left baffled."

Twilight:"It also says here that Beach Hermit Ebenezer Shark claims it's the Ghost of Captain Cutler responsible."

(Y) and Scooby:"GHOST?!"

April:"You think that's who or what we saw last night?"

Dipper:"Could be, I say we should pay this Ebenezer Shark a visit."

Twilight:"Then let's do it, Tonight!"