"How he gonna know?!"

"Bitch ima know!"

I sucked my teeth and rolled over to face the wall. If annoying was a person, it wouldn't be nobody but her ass!

Who buys lingerie for every nigga they meet.

"I'll be in the car." She said jiggling her keys and leaving out— I had a mini temper tantrum before finally getting up.

"Dumb botched body built ass whore." I cursed her out under my breath even though she wasn't even in here to hear it.

I locked the house up and went out to the car.

——

"What this do?" I pointed at this pink rose to show harmony, this freaky ass hoe know about everything.

"Replace a nigga."

"Mhm." I opened the Twitter app and typed the name of it in, Twitter is a interesting app when it comes to certain stuff.

Iykyk

"Ohhhh." I spoke out loud while watching the videos, volume up and all.

"In the store though? Really?" Harmony looked at the phone.

"Oh please this store is based on this type of shit, they'll be alright." I waved her off, picking up the toy and following her around the store.

This little mf finna be put to use soon as I get home.

"Ma'am." I heard somebody saying but I wasn't sure who they were talking to, I continued looking down at my phone.

"Ma'am!" They said it again so I looked up this time.

"You can't do that in here."

"Do what?" I scrunched my face up.

The woman looked at my phone then back at me.

"Y'all promote it, why can't I watch it in here?"

"It's just—"

"I apologize about that." Harmony said to her before grabbing my arm and pulling me to the register.

"I wasn't wrong." I told her while snatching away.

"What is normal about watching porn in a store?"

"A porn store." I pointed out. She shook her head and put her stuff on the counter.

"Pay for this." I handed her the rose and my card. I didn't want them to know I was buying it....

Once it was all paid for, we left.

——

"Why she ain't got on no heels?" This club promoter stopped me and Harmony before we walked in.

I go through this with them every time— bitch I can't walk in heels so sneakers it is!

"Y'all do this every time dawg, just let us in— we not gone be in your section anyway." She told him.

He mugged me and I mugged him. The whole concept of females having to wear heels to get in a club was so weird, who wanna be uncomfortable for that long.

"This the last time forreal." He moved to the side to let us through.

If I was of age and allowed to be in here, I woulda cursed his ass out. But knowing him, he woulda told them to check my ID and kick me out.

We walked in and it was packed, but that was expected because it's Friday.

"Bruh...You really be setting my ass up." I frowned seeing that we was walking towards a section Teejay and nem was in.

I should set this dirty bitch up in a room with all the niggas she fucked....

Once we approached them— i took a seat the furthest away from all of them, pulled out my phone, and scrolled on Instagram.

I really put the anti in anti social.

I swiped over to the camera to take a video of myself until I noticed my filters was gone.

"I know they didn't." I spoke out loud. Now I ain't ugly, but the camera don't be showing my true prettiness.

I went to Snapchat instead and took a few pictures on there.

"You think you cute." I heard from beside me, already recognizing the voice.

"You think I'm cute too." I spoke before looking over his way.

"I ain't never told you no crazy shit like that." Milo replied making me laugh, only because I knew he was playing.

"Fuck off." I slightly pushed him, as I held my phone up so we were both in the camera.

"Take a picture with me?" I said in the tone of both a question and demand.

He threw up some sign and I took the picture.

"Don't post that." He told me with a straight face.

"Didn't plan on it." I assured him..Why would I get myself caught up like that?

I started having some thoughts and I really didn't want to say them but I couldn't help it, "You must got some hoes you don't want to see it?"

"Nah it ain't like that."

"What it's like then?"

He looked at me and laughed while I sat there with a straight ass face.

"Explain to me what's funny."

"Cause you claim you don't care if I got hoes or not but you stay asking about them."

"I don't care! I just wanna know."

"You gotta make it make sense— cause me personally, if I don't care about some shit— I ain't gone ask about it."

"Okay well that's you."

"I don't got not one hoe to my name." I could just smell the lie but you know what, it really isn't my place to trip about it.

I nodded and looked back into my phone, opening all different types of apps to occupy myself.

"You must think I'm lying or something." I heard him say but I ignored him while I started watching TikTok's that I couldn't even hear, because of the club music.

"You wanna know the truth?" When I heard that, I looked up with a irritated look on my face.

"Why you wasn't telling me truth from the jump? I hate liars and if you one of them— stop talking to me cause then ima always feel like you lying."

"I didn't lie to you. I really don't got hoes."

"So what's the truth?!" I began to get frustrated. All this beating around the bush, just tell me you got them so I can go on with life.

"Why you getting so mad?"

"Cause you— stop speaking to me bro."

"Aight look, it's females in my phone but the most we do is text— but besides all that, you acting like you ain't lie to me about yo nigga."

"This isn't about me." I rolled my eyes at him cause why you bringing up the past.

"Hypocrite." He mumbled and I ignored it.

"Let's just be straightforward bout everything from this point." I told him and he agreed.

"Friends with benefits mean we can fuck don't it?"

"Yeah."

"So what you bout to do?"

"I don't know, but I know I'm coming with you."

He nodded his head with a smirk on his face.

I locked eyes with Harmony who was smiling at me, which caused a smile to form on my face— she always knew what was going on without nothing being said..

——
2 chapters in 1 day cus i'm bored lmao