♪five♪

"I get to thinkin' 'bout your sunkissed face, And a quiet place, I could give you all my time."

Illiana pov

I woke up with the sun coming through the blinds blinding me. I rubbed my eyes, going to reach for my phone before realizing that there was something around my waist and something buried in my neck. Tommy. Oh shit. He had slept here last night. I felt him pull me closer, and I melted, smiling. "Don't go yet, please," he said, his voice laced with sleep. Heat rushed to my face from his voice. "I won't," I said just above a whisper. I felt him snuggle closer to me. I turned over, and my head landed on his chest with his arm around my waist. I sighed contently. I started to think that we had only met almost 4 days ago and I already had feelings.

Were we love at first sight? Is that how this happened? I have to admit this is moving kind of fast, but at the same time, it's not. I got pulled out of my thoughts by Tommy waking up. "Huh," he mumbled, slightly confused. I closed my eyes, fake sleeping to see what he would do. He delicately pushed the hair out of my face. His calloused fingers brushing my forehead. "Lily?" He asked, his voice soft as I felt him rub his hand up and down my back. I snuggled closer to his chest. "no," I said, my voice raspy. "no?" He questioned, chuckling. "mhm," I replied, finally looking up at him. His blonde hair was messy, and his eyes were a brighter blue than usual. We stayed in that position for a while, and he reached for his phone quickly, checking the time before putting it back down. "What time is it?" I asked, my morning voice seeping through. He blushed. "It isssss....I want to make sure im correct hold on," he continued before checking his phone again "9:03am" he said, putting his phone down before looking down at me. I laid there for a solid minute, trying to get my brain awake enough to comprehend what he had said. "okay" I finally answered. "okay" he said before giving me a light peck on the forehead.

About an hour later, we got up, and I went to the bathroom to do my business, wash my hands, splashed water on my face, brushing my hair. As usual, I went back to my room to pick out an outfit standing at my closet as I looked through my sweaters. Tommy walked over. "Whatcha doing?" he asked, making small talk. "uhh" I said, looking through my clothes before settling on what I was gonna wear, "outfit" I continued as his arms wrapped around my waist, his head falling into the crook of my neck. "Okay," he said, the smile evident in his voice. I had settled on a light blue hoodie, flared leggings, and a gold necklace. "can you turn around for a minute while I change?" I asked politely, turning around in his arms, his head slowly coming up from my neck. I looked up at him as he looked at me his eyes looked like he was in a trance. "oh- im sorry, yeah, sure!" he said flustered as he gently let go of my waist and turned around.

I put on my outfit and looked in the mirror, I fixed my hair slightly in the mirror before turning around. Tommy still had his eyes closed tightly. I smiled softly before walking over to him, my fingers barely brushing his shoulder, "You can open your eyes now," I said as he turned around to face me, his eyes fluttering open. He looked me up and down, "You look nice," he said as he stepped forward to hug me; his arms wrapping around my waist slowly as he pulled me impossibly closer to him. He was a lot more..touchy today. Not in a weird way, though. He just seemed soft. I hugged him back, "What's up with you today?" I asked him, my voice soft. "What do you mean," He mumbled into my neck as music played quietly in the background. "I'm not sure," I said as my head fell softly against his chest. We stood together, our arms around each other, intertwined as the morning sun illuminated us with a soft yellow glow.

I know that you like me, kiss me with your eyes closed

I softly hummed along to the song, never wanting this moment to end.

ANNA SPEAKS!!

well, hello there! it's been a while, hasn't it? I haven't updated this book for a while and came back to it for the sole reason that my friend and I were talking about projects/video games we keep leaving unfinished last practice, so I decided to revisit this book. :)

855 words