Introduction

Tommy pov

Here I was, walking down a sidewalk with only a backpack and my phone and tears rolling down my face. I just got kicked out of my house just because I told my parents that I had attraction to men. well, a certain man.

My parents allways wanted to marry a girl and live a happy life. Fuck them, Im 18, you can't control me!

Well, I guess kind of. I haven't got myself a place to stay so that's why I'm on this street. I would try to call Tubbo, but it's 3 Am right now and he's probably asleep. There was only one person that would be awake, but I will NOT call him now, maybe later.

I walked to a gas station and wiped the tears off my face before walking in.
"Hello!"
The man behind the counter said and waved. I nodded and walked to the back of the store. I grabbed some 'healthy' snacks and walked to the register and got the few pounds I have with me out of my backpack.

"You look too young to be here by yourself."
The man said
Of course, even a stranger thinks I'm a fucking child.
"I'm 18. I'm fine"
I said and gave him the money.
"Have a great night!"
The man yelled before I walked out the door and back to the sidewalk to find a place to sleep.

I found a nice bench and sat down. I ate a bag of snacks and ate them before going to sleep. I hope I don't have to call him.

I wake up and check my phone. Apparently I only slept for about 3 hours because it's 6 now. I get up and call Tubbo, as he was the first name in my head.

The phone rang for about 10 seconds before he answered.
"Hello? Tommy, its 6 am what do you want?"
"Oh, hello. I just need to talk to you, it's important."
"Okay, what is it?"

I could tell that he was half-asleep because of the way his voice was, but I still had to tell him.
"Okay, I got kicked out of my house around 2 am last night and I'm currently walking in some random place."
"Omg, Tommy! What happened?"
"I told them about you know what."

I never told Tubbo who the special man was but he knew it was a man and fully supported me. And because of that, I trust Tubbo a lot, I mean a lot.

"Tommy, do you want me to pick you up? I'm about two hours away tho, you live near Ranboos house though, call him.... he could help probably."

Nonono, I can't call him. Not now..... but do I have a choice? I would be here alone and what would happen then?

"Okay, yeah, that's a good idea. I'll call him now, but Tubbo."
"Okay, please be careful Tommy."
"Okay, bye."

Shit

I go to Ranboo's contact and press call.

Shit shit shit shit