Chapter 7: Eren!

En başından başla

Both Eren and Armin face palm and you just look at then confused along with Mikasa.

"Just kiss each other already!"

"HEH?!"

"It's so goddamn obvious that you two like each other! How neither of you have noticed without me telling you is a greater mystery than the freaking Titans!"

Both Mikasa and you are beetred looking away from each other.

"We'll leave you two to it." Armin says and he drags Eren away.

...

"Well, Eren's right... " You say as you look at Mikasa again with her looking at you.

"Yeah... He is." Mikasa says.

"So uhh, I know this great restaurant we can go to later today? It's got all kinds of food."

"Yeah, that sounds nice."

...

'Thanks Eren, you've made things very fucking awkward.'

"I think we should get going to Eren and Armin again." Mikasa says.

"Yeah, we should."

The two of you walk over to them, while walking you decide to try and hold Mikasa's hand. Neither of you really know what the other wants so Mikasa simply takes your hand by force. You eventually arrive and see that your parents are also there, you haven't seen them since you joined the trainee corps.

"Hey mom and dad!" You say as you wave with your free hand.

Your parents turn around and look at you.

"Hey Y/N!" Your parents say.

You let Mikasa go and run to your parents, you embrace them in a big hug.

"It's so good to see you again!"

"Likewise, son." Your dad says.

"What grayie said." Your mom says, referring to your dad who has now gotten some grey hairs.

"So, what are you doing here?" You ask.

"Well, your dad and I simply wanted to go see the market today. And who would've known, we ran into Eren and Armin!"

"That's nice. I don't suppose they uh... Told you anything?"

"Well they told us you all passed the trainee corps!"

Eren steps in.

"Oh right that wasn't all, Mikasa and Y/N are going on a date tonight."

"Eren!" Mikasa and you yell embarrassed.

"What?! I couldn't stand not listening in! It's in my nature!"

"And my nature is going to be bashing your head in." You say.

"No it's not." Mikasa says sternly.

"... Fine."

"But we are going to get you back for that, Eren."

...

"So when should we expect a wedding invitation?" Your mom asks.

"Mom! We just found out a few minutes ago that we like each other and that was because Eren told us!" You say embarrassed.

"Ah, right... I haven't had the chance to say this but you've grown physically and mentally, I hope."

"Mentally I have no idea but physically yeah I've gained some muscle."

"You beat some people up yet?" Your dad asks.

"With hand-to-hand combat yeah, I won against everyone excluding one anti-social person. I only actually won against Mikasa by surprising her cause she's way stronger than me, or well, us."

Your parents look a bit confused but see both Eren and Armin nodding rapidly.

"Huh, how did you surprise her then?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"... Hm."

...

You hear some footsteps on your right so you look over to see Reiner, Bertholdt and a hungover Annie walking to you.

"Hey y'all." Reiner says.

"Oh, hey Reiner. I see Annie is hungover from last night?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"What do you remember from last night?" Armin asks.

"Uh, walking over to you guys and after that it's all blank. Except for my parents putting me in my bed." Annie says.

"Annie, your parents are dead." Bertholdt says.

"Oh, right. But then who put me to bed?"

You and Mikasa raise your hands.

"We did." Mikasa says.

"Huh, thanks."

...

"We should probably get going." Your mom says.

"Yeah." Your dad says.

"Okay, bye!" You say.

"Bye!" They both yell as they walk away.

✧༺⚔️༻✧