Came back from Brazil!

Start from the beginning

"Oh? What do we have here?" She looks at one of the cameras placed hidden on the streets it was perfectly hidden so that no one can see it "Bikers, and an APC from KCCO? Fascinating... Well then no time to lose"

------------------
"What do we do with all of the doll cores here?" One of the drug lord's subordinates said.

"Heh simple, make an army out of it, what else?" The drug lord replied. "With the collaboration with Paradeus money is not a problem! Haha-" as the man laughs the car suddenly stops as well as the whole convoy.

"What the hell?"

"Insurance fraud," the driver said

Outside a female was wearing a maid, a maid outfit that is also an eco suit to gain more maneuverability and speed.

(Samantha: Bismark my waifu-)

"Why hello there would you care to see my RGB Lighting" she unsheathes her katana and it was glowing red green and blue, "I spent 300 dollars" she finished the sentence.

"Ma'am you have to leave or we will shoot you!" The gunner on the truck said cocking his .50 Cal machine gun and aims at me.

"Oho~?" The ringleader ran immediately towards the truck and the man replied with bullets completely missing all of the bullets as Samantha zig-zag towards them, "Let me give you a demonstration then" she then jumps

Pew pew pew

The sound of bullets got deflected by Samantha with Sam's sword then she dived toward the gunner.

Shing shing S H I N G

The sound that was made by the blade slice the gunner in half, she wasn't done there as the gunner's already half body flowed over Samantha's head and slice his body two times before he got turned into human cubes. Blood spurting out from the cube body.

"What the!? What's happening!?" The drug lord said

"Sir someone is attacking our convoy!" The man on the radio.

"Kill whoever the fuck is attacking us!"

Two more APCs get in front of the car trying to protect their leader.

"I guess you can say he's half the man he once was~" she looked at the two APCs and smiled noticing the APCs dropping Paradeus units both machine and Humans, "Paradeus units? What the hell?" She said, confused at what she is seeing. She jumped out of the sliced APC surprisingly still intact.

Soldiers aimed their weapons at Samantha and fired at her she surprisingly dodged all the bullets and cut them down with ease including the humans she sliced them down and one particular member wasn't so fortunate as he was getting human sliced slap chopped the fuck out of that soldier, now he's the first 100 soldiers in this chapter.