Came back from Brazil!

Start from the beginning

The other officer looks back and was about to attack the former rear command of the Iron Blood but Samantha slices him up like butter. She stands up and put back her sword into the saya she looks back at the cyborg officer whose torso got sliced into two she can't say anything and shrug at that officer who dare challenge her in amusement "eh..."

----------------The whole midnight wasn't fun as the other day but oh well she was expecting this at the beginning, to begin with

----------------
The whole midnight wasn't fun as the other day but oh well she was expecting this at the beginning, to begin with. Samantha is inside the cafe working, serving their customers. The TV showed them current news about the two cyborg cops from earlier midnight they censored the bodies very poorly as blood is all over the concrete of the road.

"Who would do that?" She looks at her fellow employee the one that said that was a girl and also an A-doll, she is a dark-skinned doll with black hair and fairly built tits, and she wears a maid bunny outfit with white stockings. "She almost like a Griffin T-doll," Samantha thought.

"Heh... One of us maybe~?" She stated and she looked at me with a shocked and terrified expression, "relaxed kid, I forgot how much of a scaredy-cat you are" Samantha said as the girl simply pout in anger forgetting her terrified expression earlier.

"You don't have to be an ass to Joey, Sammy" her eyes snapped to the right as her optics are now seeing a blond beauty who's also wearing a maid bunny outfit, she has fairly white skin, and her breast are almost the same size who's now called Joey.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just Kiddin' besides I have a Brazilian blood running through my veins y'know" Samantha joked, the blonde beauty just roll her eyes sick of her joke.

"A doll-like you don't have blood," blondie said. She then realized "Ugh... You're referring to a Brazilian Samurai who can double jump, aren't you?"

The doll shrugs "who knows? Anyway, my shift is done. You better call that girl who's always late to her job, I swear to God she'll get fired for sure"

Samantha walked out of the cafe and headed to the trash bin where she hid Sam's High-Frequency blade. She never admitted to herself that this is her Murasama blade, this is Sam's and that's final and she needs to take care of it because this blade has been passed through generations its basically a family heirloom. Through Generations, this sword was a normal blade, nothing special aside from Sam's family's long history, things were getting more and more advanced by the day. Sam upgraded his sword into a high-frequency blade that can be able to cut through anything and I mean anything it even can cut a family of four. Then there was Samantha, Sam named her himself she was saved from doll trafficking.

Enough of that backstory. The former ringleader is now walking in the dark streets of the city, although it's better to walk on the rooftop of the building rather than walking alone on the streets but in her humble opinion, she should stay on the ground. Again not one thing happens in the night or it should have been interesting since the ringleader heard there will be a gang of drug dealers roaming in-