1

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌
𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

Sincere Jade Maraj
ATL, Georgia
Sin Apartment
May 15, 2022
10:45 PM

"SOLAN if you don't stop moving girl so I can finish!!'' Sincere yelled at her twin sister Solan.

"GIRL!'' Solan growled.

"Bitch that shit hot, how flat you want my hair to be'' Solan whined.

"You know I don't play bout laying a wig chileeee'' Sin laughed.

"Bitch did you see that mess with Jordan B, baybeh she knew she should of never been speaking on somebody unborn child.

"She deserved it I feel like personally'' Soso said as she scroll through Instagram.

"Baby I would of whooped her ass even more than that she would of been in the hospital fucking with me on my kids'' Sin replied.

"Girl what kids?'' Soso laughed.

"When I have em'' I giggled.

"So what you think we should do for our 21st birthday? I know for a fact I want to take a photoshoot together since we haven't in so long.'' Solan asked.

"Say no more let's do a sexy ass theme you know I'ma do our hair. I was thinking a masquerade ball theme. You know elegant but still sexy.'' Solan agreed.

"I can't believe we are going to find our mates soon. I'm actually excited I hope mines is fine as Dave East'' Sin laughed.

"Chile you been obsessed with that man every since middle school.'' As I grabbed the edge control.

"How can you not be that man to fineeeee'' Soso twerked a little causing me and her both bust out laughing.

"I'ma lil scared to actually meet my mate.'' I said nervously sayimg as I swooped her baby hairs.''

"Why Ja you know whoever it is they gone love you and I mean every part of you.'' Solan pulled her twin sister into a hug. "I love you SinnyBun.''

"Girl I told you ass stop calling me that shit. And I'm not afraid of them loving me I'm afraid of me losing control and accidently killing them. You know sometimes I can't control my powers.'' I sighed.

If you don't know I'm actually a tribrid the FIRST of my kind. Well from my understanding I'm part wolf, part vampire and part witch.