Yellow Wedding

Cat Blanc was surrounded by the Police and Ladybug.

Cat Blanc was going on a crime spree, through out Paris. Until, Ladybug intervene.

"Stop right there, Blanc!! And give us those jewels you stole." Says the Police.

"No, I believe these are mine. It's what people calls - finder keepres." Says Cat Blanc.

"Now, Blanc! Why, don't you play nice? And hand over those jewels before people get hurt." Says Ladybug.

"Well, that's not going to happen anytime soon. But, I'll give you a goodbye present." Says Cat Blanc.

"Is the present? You, are giving yourself up?" Says Ladybug.

"What? No? It's my special attack. It's called Black out. Just, kidding!!! It's actually my Cataclysm." Says Cat Blanc.

"Cataclysm!!" - Cat Blanc.

Cat Blanc use his Cataclysm on the ground. Causing, the ground to brake in two.

"No, get out of the way!!!" Says Ladybug throwing her yoyo to save the near by Policeman.

The Cataclysm made a slight scratch on Ladybug's face. And Ladybug was freaking out.

"If Chloé sees this! She is definitely going to kill me. I promise her I won't get hurt when I'm fighting. But, now it looks like I'll never live this down." Says Ladybug.

"Ohh, Ladybug! Sorry, about that scratch on your face. But, that's what you get for intervening with my plans.  See you next time, Red Bug!!" Says Cat Blanc.

"It's Ladybug, you stupid white cat!!" Says Ladybug.

"Well, I don't care!!" - Cat Blanc.

After Cat Blanc left the scene. Ladybug went to a near by alleyway to de - transform.

After the transformation wore off, Marinette was on her way to Chloé Wedding.

Chloé and Lila are her sisters. They didn't inherit their family's miraculous. Only Marinette did. But, they got special miraculous such as ... Chloé got the Bee miraculous, while Lila got the orange fox miraculous.

When Marinette arrived at the wedding room. She notice her two sisters getting ready for the wedding.

You see, Chloé is going to marry Luka. They first met at one of Luka's concerts. After the concert, Chloé saved Luka from almost getting hit by a stage light. And so, they fell in love. Than Luka, propose to Chloé during a concert. But, it wasn't easy getting along at first. They did however, had their differences. But, they made it worked out.

"Marinette, dear sister! Your are late, as usual. So, what is your excuse for coming late for this important day? You, better not say that white ally Cat. Or, I'll rip this dress. You, so desperately worked so hard on." Says Chloé.

"Well, first off. Chloé,  sorry I'm late. And you weren't wrong. I did fight Cat Blanc. But, listen here Chloé. I didn't have a choice this time. Cat Blanc was going to harm those Police officers. So, that is why I'm late. But, when Cat Blanc strikes again. I'll be ready to catch him." Says Marinette.

"So, that explains. The scratch on your face. I guess it couldn't be helped. At least you didn't get into the hospital this time. Unlike last time, when you saved people from the Eiffel Tower from being destroyed." Says Lila.

"Are you ready, Girls?!!" Says Mrs. Dupain- Cheng.

"Yes, Mom! We're ready. Let's do this!!!" Says Marinette linking both of her arms with Chloé and Lila.

The wedding went very smoothly. Chloé was finally married off to the love of her life. Now, the question is who is going to get married next?

During the wedding reception, Marinette was working on her newest designs. And she didn't notice Alya coming towards her with her Husband Nino.

"Girl, I can't believe your working at your own sisters wedding!! You need to stop and enjoy some free time. While it last, until you decide on getting yourself a boyfriend. Hopefully, he'll be nice and quite cute." Says Alya.

"Ohh, Alya it's you! I though you were my Mother. But, I'm afraid that I won't be able to hide this scratch from her." Says Marinette.

"What, happen this time Marinette? Did you get the other person a black eye? Or did steal your first kiss?" Says Alya.

"Now, Alya! Stop, acussimg her. She doesn't want to talk about it, if she isn't comfortable with us." Says Nino.

"Don't mind us, Marinette. So, take your time." Says Nino.

"Well, Nino! Alya is not entirely wrong. But, it sorta brings Cat Blanc into the picture. And, I almost had him. If it wasn't him to use his Cataclysm on the ground. So, in the end. He got away, Scott free." Says Marinette.

After the long reception, Marinette finally made it to her home apparment. You see, she didn't live at home with her Parents. But, visits them from time to time. When only she isn't so busy with her photoshoots.

Marinette was falling asleep, but felt someone watching her from the shadows.