Ike getting teased for wearing heels. (Ike x Mysta x Vox x Nina)

This is during the IRL Collab Mysta, Vox, Ike and Nina had. Nina talks about how fast Ike can walk in heels, and so i got inspiration from that clip. Enjoy <33

---------------------------------

The four of them had been out on a walk, they had gone to so some shopping and get gifts for loved ones, when someone (a Karen) walk up to the group. "excuse me sir, can i ask you a question?" Ike turns around. "Uhh.. Yeah, sure. How may i help you?" The lady is giving Ike this strange glare and Ike started to get uncomfortable. "Why are you wearing heels?" Vox at this point saw the lady talking to Ike and came up beside Ike. "I wear heels because they're comfortable i guess?" Ike responds not sure what to say. Vox speaks up after putting his hand over Ike's shoulder. "He looks cute in them doesn't he Ma'am?" Vox smiles with an angry expression.

Nothing really bad happened. The Karen ended up walking away deciding not to cause a scene. They were walking back to where they were staying and Ike couldn't help but dislike the sound of his heels hitting the cement. Once they got back, Ike took his heels off and went into the room he was staying in. He laid on his bed and scrolled through Twitter, when he saw Mysta had posted about it. He didn't necessarily know why, but the whole thing bothered him. They had a stream in about 20 minutes so he mentally prepared himself but throughout the stream he really wasn't saying much of anything.

Chat was able to notice Ike was being quiet but no one really said anything because they thought Ike may just not be in the room. After stream Ike said bye to stream then went to his room. The other three noticed this. He'd been distant.

Ike heard a knock on his door. "Who is it?" He responded as he was laying in bed, on his back. "It's Vox. Could you please open the door?" Ike sighed. "Yeah" He groaned out as he got up. As he opened the door he got trapped in a hug. He could feel more then two hands touching him. He looked up to see all three of them around him. "Ike, what's wrong Honey?" Nina asked. "Yeah man, you've been acting weird since we got back. You okay?" Ike looked up and looked and each of them. He sighed. "For some reason that lady got under my skin. I'm not sure why but she did."

 The three looked at each other then back at Ike. "How about we get snacks and we all cuddle up on the couch for a movie night? How does that sound?" Vox asked. Ike smiled a little. "I.. would like that. Thank you guys." They walked to the couch, put on a random movie on Netflix and all cuddled together until they all eventually went to sleep.

-----------------------------

Word count: 610 Words

Sorry this is sorta short TwT I haven't slept in a about 2 days now since I've been so busy with work, getting my debut ready (on twitch) and overall just stuff i need to do. I'll try to have another story (Ike x Luca) out later today but no promises!!

Hope you all enjoyed! If you did feel free to vote on this, leave a comment and follow c:

 Next "chapter" will be about requests. I will indeed start taking request to help my motivation as well as getting out stories you'll all hopefully like a bit more then what i'm already putting out.

Have a good morning, day, evening or night where ever you are!! Don't forget to eat and hydrate!