𝐈.

The forest of pandora holds many dangers. But the most dangerous thing about pandora is that you may grow to love her too much.

Razaah our firstborn... my beautiful girl, fierce and loyal, she was the one to show me and Neytiri how to be parents, our daughter had eyes that rivaled the sun and a face so perfectly reflective of the love we shared. She was almost identical to Neytiri, beautiful, strong-spirited, and protective.

Our eldest child, my first daughter, and the heart of our family.

𝐑𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐢 𝐍𝐞𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐢'𝐢𝐭𝐞

Razaah stood tall on the back of her Ikran, kai'li, her visor low, and her eyes were glued to her mother's form, the teen was watching the woman's blind spots as she traveled into battle.

A machete she'd crafted was stuck to her leg for later use and a gun in her hands clenched and ready for her to obliterate anything in her path.
"Ground team go!" She heard her father speak confidently through the comm.

Yips and war cry from the Omatikaya warriors down below take the girl's attention for a moment before her eyes are trailing back to her mom.

The woman looked back to her eldest nodding down to where they watched the incoming train speed past many of the ground na'vi.

Razaah laughed excitement coursing through her as she headed into battle, cheering loudly she took off below, her long hair flying behind her as she let herself go. The bullets from her weapon sprayed the windows rapidly, some ricocheting off the contraption and onto the smaller planes taking them all down expertly. Successfully blowing it up.

She yelled victorious and her war cry was distinct and strong. Neytiri watched her with a proud grin on her face.

Jake also watched from some ways away as his daughter took down many machines, everything in her sight had been destroyed and his heart swelled at the warrior she'd grown to be.

Neytiri shot bows through many men, killing them instantly and taking out their planes before flying off, the woman taking off to leave her husband and daughter to finish off the job.

"Bro we've got to get down there!" Lo'ak told Neteyam watching how hard his clan was going how much damage to the sky people they were causing.

He had even spotted his older sister being badass and strong down on the battlefield, which influenced his need to be down there in the first place.
"No way! You wouldn't even have to worry about dad because Raz would kill us!" Neteyam ever the obeying brother hissed nervously at his little brother's sudden interest in going down to fight.

"Come on don't be a wuss" the younger cared not for any consequences before he flew away from his brother and down to the ground.

Neteyam watched in horror as his little brother flew away "ugh! Lo'ak!" He hissed moving quickly to follow after the sixteen-year-old. "I don't get paid enough for this"