"Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to show up! After I drew the short straw. Real convenient."

"You stink." Max informs Lucas, walking to stand in between Dustin and Breya.

"Hi, Max." Dustin smiles widely.

"Hi." She turns her attention back to the trashcan, Dustin still smiling.

"Where's Will?" Dustin asks.

"He'll be here." Mike promises, but even he doesn't know if that's true. After what happened yesterday, nobody there would show up to school either.

"Are you just gonna stand there," Lucas grabs the other stick we were using to poke at the trash bags and tosses it to Dustin, "or are you gonna help?"

The entire party pokes through the trash bags Lucas grabbed, but there was no sign of Dart inside of either of them.

Soon, the bell rings, making them all stop poking through the bags and turn their attention to the school, running to the front and into their class so they wouldn't be late.

Mike and Breya weren't paying attention to Mr. Clarke's lesson, they were instead fidgeting as they looked at Will's empty seat. After yesterday, they were worried.

Anything could be happening to him.

MIKE SLAMS THE pay phone he was using to call the Byers' household down, startling Breya a little bit.

"Nothing?" She questions, disappointed. Mike shakes his head before the two run to the rest of the group.

"Anything?" Lucas asks.

"We need to talk, AV room. Now." Mike tells them, running up the stairs that lead into the school building, everybody following.

Max grabs her stuff as well, but Mike turns around.

"Party members only." Max looks disappointed and let down.

"C'mon, Mike." Breya tries to get him to change his mind.

"No, this is non-negotiable." He snaps, before turning around and walking into the building.

"I'm sorry." Dustin apologizes, before following Mike.

"Sorry." Lucas does the same.

"I truly am sorry, Max. He's a bitch." Breya says, but she's not joking. She then also turns and walks into the building and towards the AV Club room.

"Will didn't want me to tell anyone," Mike sits on the table with Breya, Lucas and Dustin in chairs in front of them, "but Halloween night, Will saw some sort of shadow in the sky."

"Shadow?" Lucas questions, confused.

"What kind of shadow?" Breya stammers.

"I don't know," Mike informs, "but it scared him. And if Will really has true sight... I mean if he can really see into the Upside Down, maybe he saw that shadow again yesterday."