Pizza and Blow Job

Start from the beginning

'Should we get inside?' Eddie don't answer, too ashamed of the mess build over the days not going outside to take out the trash. 'I'll prefer not, it's pretty messy and I don't even want to talk about my room' he whispers to not let anyone else hear it, saying it to Steve was hard enough. 'God Eddie, I don't care about the mess, I just want you to get more comfortable on the couch. I've seen worse you can't even imagine' Eddie hesitate for ten seconds long. 'okay but please not my room at least' He can fell Steve pet the back of his head. Steve broke the hug to get inside of the trailer closing behind them. Eddie didn't lied, it was messy. Not dirty like you just need to tidy that's all. The couch had blankets on it, pillows on the floor, rest of food of plates on the coffee table without forgetting dry splash of nail polish on the wooden table. VHSes on the floor, the kitchen was honestly worse. So much dishes in the sink, cans on the counter, some open. Eddie looked down to his feet, an embarrassed blush all over his face. 'I was going to clean before you came..' he lied, too afraid to tell the truth. 'It's okay, like I said I saw much more dirty Eds. Plus I assume those two weeks weren't the best weeks you ever had' Eddie let out a shy chuckle cause Steve was right. 'Yeah, it wasn't the best' They both sit on the couch, facing each other. 'Wanna..talk about it?' Eddie scratch his neck, totally uncomfortable. 'I dont want to vent on you man' He respond. 'Eddie, I want to help you, no matter what I'll have to do. Your one of the persons I care about the most and love the most. If I can help by letting you vent on me then let it be' Eddie watched Steve intensely with his big doe-brown eyes, trying to see if Steve was serious or not only to find his reflection in his eyes. 'Let me get us beer first' Eddie put his hands on his knees to balance his weight and gets up, then his vision starts to fade. God low iron sucks, but he don't want to make Steve more worried and have to explains why he don't feel well so he act like everything's fine. He close his eyes and press his hands on his eyes, walking slowly towards the fridge trying to not fall. 'You good?' Harrington asks. 'Yeah, just didn't ate since I've woke up' lie, he didn't ate for three days, he was just too exhausted to get up to make himself food. Even going to the bathroom was too much so he didn't drank to not having the urge to so getting up for at least thirty minutes to cook and eat was too much. 'Neither do I, I can get us pizza if you'd like' Eddie opens the fridge and get two beers for them, he turns towards Steve closing the fridge with his barefoot. 'No man I don't want you to waste money on me, plus I can't pay back right now' Eddie sit closer to Steve and gives him a can. 'I dont want you to pay me back, I want you to eat Munson plus Im rich' He press his lips together and start biting his thumb's nail while Steve made his way to the phone. He talks for five minutes before sitting down next to Eddie again. 'They'll be there in forty minutes, now tell, are you okay?' Eddie just looked at the coffee table with a sad grin, trying hard to make seen like he doesn't care. 'Yeah I am, it's just that..my uncle is not here he's like at his sister for a month and since I have  the trailer for myself I..' He couldn't think of more excuses. Twirling his hair with his fingers anxiously, Steve pet his back up and down to reassure him. 'Eddie, you don't need to lie to me. I will never find you weird or see you an other way than before or hate you. I love you too much for that' Eddie sight and looks up to Steve.
'Steve, it's so hard to getting up every morning. Having to do the same things again and again in an constant loop. I'm getting so tired by my life, I feel like it doesn't make sense after all so why not just ending it. I lied to you earlier, I was in the trailer all weeks, it's just that...I couldn't get my ass out of bed and my for god sake Steve, I can't deal with this shit anymore. The nightmares, the sleep paralysis, the hallucinations, I can't stop hearing her bones cracking and see her empty eyeballs Steve. It's fucking horrific. I can't sleep, I can't eat. It's been an exploit that I actually got enough force to shower earlier. I know I sound disgusting, I think the same. But it's been so hard lately to clean, to take care of me, my hair, even brushing my tooth or just wearing other clothes' His vision starts to blurry and his words was breaking Steve's heart. He was speaking way to fast for Steve to understand everything. Eddie couldn't stop talking about the two weeks but Steve was glad that he could get weight out his chest like he's doing right now. When Eddie was finally done and loudly sobbing, Steve put him on his chest, an hand on his hair petting it and the other on his back. Rocking back and forth them both. He whispers sweet words to Eddie, making the sobs becoming less loud and finally stopping. 'I'm so sorry I didn't meant to wet your shirt' Steve although didn't stoped the rocking or the petting, the warmth on his chest was addictif.
'It's okay honey, it's okay I don't mind at All' Eddie pulls tighter at the hug they shared when he heard the pet mame sliding out Steve's tongue. Chuckling a bit. 'Honey?' He repeats making fun of Steve a little bit. 'You don't like it? I can call you anger or sweetheart if you'd like' Steve laughs, Eddie finally facing Steve. 'No, I liked it, the pet names' Steve slide a hand on Eddie's cheek again. 'You did?' He instantly melt at the touch. Steve let go and out his hands under Eddie's thighs to make him sit on his laps. 'Is it okay?' Eddie rubs his thumbs on Steve's cheeks. 'God yes' one of his thumb meets Steve's low lip. Nobody broke the silence, they both stared at each other's lips. Steve hesitate to put his hands on Eddie's waist before Eddie put his hands on Steve's to make him hold his waist. 'You don't need to be shy love' He says before kissing the boy he was currently on. They both were hungry for the other, the kiss was short but it was the best kiss Harrington has ever had. His eyes switch on Munson lips before crossing his gaze. They don't say anything before Steve smashes his lips again against the metalhead's.
His hands was under the fabric that covered Eddie's chest. At this, Eddie smiles and Steve take the opportunity to slides his tongue in, stealing a surprised moan from his boyfriend. Eddie hands stayed on Steve's neck before taking of his shirt too. His tattoo were on full display for Steve to admire them. 'Liking what you see?' He teases. 'More than you can think' He says while panting from the lack of hair and starts to kissing Eddie's jaw line. Then he make his way to Eddie's neck. His boyfriend has rocked his head back to let more space for Steve's lips on his skin. When Steve started to let hickeys and eventually biting him on his collarbone and his jawline Eddie moans slightly, the fabric of his pants getting smaller as his neck became more and more colorful. 'Gosh Steve-' he laughs, Steve lick his neck before facing his boy. 'What?' Eddie stare at him for five seconds. 'You're so goddamn hot dude' 'Don't dude me Munson' They both laugh, and Steve goes back to Munson's neck.
He groans and slide his fingers to Steve perfect hair. 'Okay-okay enough Mr Harrington it's summer I can't hide it' he pushes slightly Steve's forehead. 'You can borrow Robin's foundation she wouldn't mind' Steve goes back to Eddie's bare skin but he don't even have the time to kiss him that Eddie pulled him away. 'Steve you gave me enough hickeys and bites for weeks now' He laughs and Steve make a pout face to his lover. Eddie bite his lower lips and then he gets an idea. 'I know what we can do' He says with a seduce tone. Steve can feel adrenaline in his blood rushing in his body, making they way to his dick.
'What about I give you an head job Mmh?' He presses his lips together by excitement. 'Okay but what about you?' 'You don't need to worry for me love' His hands goes to Steve's pants, undress him slowly to tease his partenaire. Brushing with his hand his boner to make him moan. 'Oh c'mon Eds- don't tease me like that' 'You know you like that Stevie' and he was right, Steve liked to be tease, but he was too horny for this shit.
He put the back of his hand on his mouth and rock his head back when he's only in his boxer. He could feel the warmth of Eddie's hand on his hard cock, trying to mesmerized it incase Steve would suddenly disappeared. But of course he didn't. A moan escape his mouth when he could feel the fresh air on his bare cock when Eddie pulled down his last piece of cloth off him. Taking his lover's dick in his hand, making up and down movements at first slowly after spitting in his hand to make it more easier for him. 'God-Eddie' was the only words he could say right know. Pre-cum was escaping his tip already and Eddie took it as lubrifiant for his hand to make it more sloppy. Then Steve felt like the weight on his couch as disappeared, then suddenly Eddie's tongue was tracing the veins on his cock. Taking his time,watching every single reaction from Steve. When he made it to the tip Steve groans and tries to push Eddie's head further but Eddie stop him. 'Don't try to rush it baby, I got you' 'Yeah whatever' he rubs his hands on his face, missing the wet on his dick already. 'Where are you going?' he asks when he heard steps going away then going back to him. 'hands up' Eddie order and Steve obey. 'Are you handcuffing me?' 'Yes' he says with a gaze full of lust. Kneeling again, sliding his hands all over his lover's abs, making his way to his cock again. Taking it with his hand and makes up and down movement, adding his tongue not longue after. Steve moans his name and it make Eddie wanting to have Steve in his mouth. At first he slowly make his way all the way down, Steve's dick being practically at his throat. 'Jesus fucking Christ Munson-' Eddie's pants made him uncomfortable, he undo his pant and while he was bopping his head up and down, he accidentally pressed his boner against the coach making him moan sending vibrations at Steve's dick. 'Gosh Eddie, i'm close' Eddie tried to jerk himself the same speed as he was sucking Steve's dick to make him cum, the moans filled his ears helping him more than he thought it would. Steve wanted to touch Eddie's hair so much or just simply touch him but he couldn't of those goddamn handcuff. 'I'm re-really close' he tries to say but the panting didn't helped. Eddie goes faster, can't wait to taste him just like a kid who wants to taste the brand new candy. He could feel himself cum too as he jerked himself of. Then without a warning, a warm and sticky liquide was already running down his throat, making him come in his hand. They were both moaning at the pleasure and by the over stimulation Eddie did to Steve my licking the last drop of cum at the tip of his dick. Steve grew an embarrassed blush and tried to hide himself with his arms. None of all the girls he made out with has ever done that and god that was hot he tough.
'How was it?' Eddie asks. Steve was still panting, his Addams apple was the only thing he could see. 'That was-fucking great Eddie-' He chuckle and eventually put his pants back on and Steve's too then he goes to wash the cum on his hand. When he get back to the living room, he saw Steve still handcuffed and bare chest. Then when he was about to free Steve, a knock caught them off guard. 'The pizzas are here!' Eddie says with joyce in his voice. 'Eddie! The hickeys!' His boyfriend warm him but he don't care about the love bites. He swung open the door to find the livreur. 'Hi, it will be twenty dollars and fifty five cents please' he asks with a monotone voice not caring at al about the loves bite. Eddie gives him the money and close the door after taking the two pizzas. He put them on the messy coffee table and finally handcuff Steve. 'You look hot like this you know?' He says while brushing his hand against Steve's sweaty forehead and smiling at him. He steal a quick kiss to Steve before getting all their intention back to the pizzas.