𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙑𝙤𝙞-𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜-𝙡à

𝙑𝙤𝙞-𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜-𝙡à.
TW⚠️: gunfire, murder 🐓, snakes, language.

-

Mars talking -
hey babes before you start reading, I just wanna say that this chapter is gonna be so short and I have no idea why it's so short? Maybe because John b was mostly in this episode and the pogues were hardly in any scenes. But if use will like I can edit the chapter to be longer or I should just leave it in three parts? You guys pick <3
Bye lovelys I hope you enjoy <3

If there's any spelling mistakes, tell meeee!!

Mars out -

--

ᶜʰ²⁻ᵖᵗ³
╰┈➤ The pogues are still trying to figure out why John b is leading them to another goose chase, where most likely it will go wrong like it always does with the pogues.

Blair was sat by the window on the right, Pope sat on the left by the door, jj weirdly in the back hitting a joint, kie and john b at the front, John b driving and kie in the passenger seat.

"You mind if I just relax on this one?
It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down." jj called from the back, hitting his joint while inHalling it. "I'm just gonna lay low." jj leant forwards, resting his chin on the back seat where blairs facing the window in her own little world
"Oh, did you want a hit of this?" jj added, offering his joint towards Pope but Pope being Pope being the golden boy through and through he declined.

"I keep the signal clear." Pope said, holding his hand out like it was a high-five. Blair looked at Pope, finally out of her own world and saw her opportunity and high-fived Pope's hand, giving Pope a smirk as she slowly leaned back and snatched the joint from jj's hand receiving an annoyed look from both jj and Pope.

"Dude, okay. Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative?" jj hissed, at Pope who stopped listening to jj when he started to talk. Blair and kie both rolled there eyes, catching eye contact. Kie smiled softly and Blair smiled back. " If you got creative, then- " jj began talking again but got cut of by John b. Blair went back to staring out the window, not realy bothered on what her brother has to say.

"Look, I- I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right?" John b began. "And wrong about everything else going on. But I- I was right about one thing." John b started to stutter, catching blair attention. No one other then big John and the pogues know about John b's stuttering when he's nervous or frustrated about something so this really caught blair of guard, blair decided to just listen to what her brother has to say. "Okay? My dad is trying to tell me something."