𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"yo' ma'ma huh?", horace spoke, visible amusement purposely lacing his voice as kentrell turned to eye him suspiciously.

"that's what i said right", he spoke eyeing the other as he chose not to respond, running his tongue along his bottom lip while kentrell watched the swift movement.

clearing his throat, a small chuckle left his lips as he turned away shaking his head, beginning to stare at nothing in particular.

ben who watched the entire exchange from the backseat chose not to question it, assuming he were too high and seeing things.

"so back ta' this, y'all ladies gon' be down and shit?" He spoke-up clearing the awkward tension from the car as they focused on the topic.

"fasho, moni gon' be excited cause ion think she never went skiing before", "ha' rich ass ain't never went skiing? ain't that's what rich muhfucks do every winter?"

"shit ion know, i jus know i wan' do shit she ain't neva' did befo'. Fuck round take ha' sky diving" he spoke as the two began to laugh unaware of his seriousness.

"as long as i've known yo' ass, you ah bitch—you ain't gon' do no skydiving" ben laughed, "naw forreal, lady got yo' ass wrapped round ha' finger" horace spoke.

"fa' one not to much, cause it neva' been no hoe in me" he mugged them both, "and shit'yea, fuck wrapped around—i damn near is the finger"

"i jus lov-like everything about ha'. This shit still so crazy ta' me cause how she got me obsessed in such a short period of time"

"im tellin' ya', these hoes be doin' voodoo we ain't safe" ben shook his head, "jus cause katrina crazy ass did that shit on you don't mean everybody do it"

"you ah be surprised, onBoo they have dem lil rocks and shit that a fuck you up. I'm tryna tell you" ben expressed as kentrell attempt to suppress his laughs by putting an hand over his mouth.

"so boom, i had this one sneaky link a few years ago right. She was one of dem lil sexy spiritual janet kiko bitches" he explained.

"j-jhene aiko?" nardo spoke questionably, avoiding eye-contact with kentrell knowing he'd laugh, the drugs in their systems only making it worse.

"not the point, point is i woke up ta' tha' hoe puttin' crystals on my dick mane" he spoke in all seriousness, talking with his hands.

horace's attempt to laugh backfired as he choked heavily on the smoke, as kentrell sat on-side hunched over clutching his stomach.

"so im like 'fuck is you doin', she gon' tell me she puttin' a spell on it so i won't be able ta' fuck nobody but ha'" he shook his head.

"i-mane what?" kentrell rasped as he wiped the tears from the sides of his eyes, handing his friend an water bottle as he recovered from his coughing fit.

"benjamin not today, not today" horace spoke lowly, remembering himself to stop smoking with the male for the hundredth time.

as the two fell into conversation, kentrell began to get lost in thought once again. He couldn't of denied that his brain were doing him justice lately as he continuously daydreamed scenarios.

harmoni stayed on his mind twenty four seven, seeming as if he'd clung to her even more than before since their sexual encounter days ago.