Truce?

(y/n)'s pov

I had quickly dragged Kageyama and Atsumu around a corner. Taking off now in this area could put me at risk for being shot at. "Requesting assistance," I said over the communication line, giving my current location.

"Are you still there," I heard a voice call from nearby, belonging to Iwaizumi.

Hinata and Bokuto came back, each taking one person. I gestured for them to go ahead. "(f/n) just come back-"

I turned off the communication device, raising my wings behind me, giving the illusion that I was bigger than I truly was. I approached the male from behind, embers falling from my wings as I walked, and my wings glowing a light blue as opposed to their usual orange tinge.  

~Earlier~

Iwaizumi's pov

"I don't get why we're on night patrol after yesterday," I complained to Oikawa. "You said you wanted today off." 

"Well she  ordered us to look into things since she seemed to know the one we ran into yesterday," Oikawa sighed. We continued in silence until Oikawa seemed to notice something in the air. "Is that- No it can't be-" 

"What?" 

I watched as he spontaneously pulled out his gun, firing at the hybrids in the air. "Come on," He grabbed me and started running in the direction the hybrids crashed in. 

"You shot for personal reasons didn't you," I accused my partner, "We both know who that was." I couldn't see his expression, but I could tell I hit it right on the nail. "How could you do that without much hesitation?" 

We got to where they were, two males were on the ground, a fox hybrid who was unconscious and Kageyama... I attempted to hold Oikawa back, but he shook me off, pulling the barely-conscious Kageyama up by the collar, "Why the hell do you force us into such a position?" 

"Oikawa," I yelled at him as he choked Kageyama. The crow kicked at Oikawa, clawing at the latter's hand with talons. Oikawa continued to hold Kageyama firmly, despite my efforts. During this distracted period, the fox hybrid had managed to pull out his gun, firing at us twice. I blocked Oikawa, taking a bullet to my side and one in the shoulder. I looked towards the fox who gazed angrily at us before passing out once more. 

"Why can't you just disguise yourself like the other hybrids," Oikawa asked Kageyama, "Just live a normal life-" Something flew down knocking him out, I looked around for a moment before getting pinned to the wall. 

~Mini timeskip~

"Are you still there," I called, pressing my hand against my side, while I stood over Oikawa. I looked down at the General, bloodied hands and wrists from Kageyama's talons. 'He's changed since the last time we saw him...' 

.
.
.

'Maybe they left already-' 

"Someone seems to like testing their luck," I turned, almost jumping at the hybrid with large wings. The tips of her bottom set of wings glowed blue. 

'So it's her... I could be a hero for shooting her, but that would be stupid to try.'

I slowly took out my gun from the holster, along with a few other weapons, placing them down and kicking them behind me at random. She tilted her head at my actions, "I just want to talk," I told the hybrid as I put my hands up. 

(y/n)'s pov

"Can't you get into big trouble for this," I asked the male. 

He nodded, answering, "...Yes, but you can't report me cause you'll get in trouble." 

I thought for a moment realizing that he was correct. The reporting process was stupid in a sense where only humans could report instances of hybrids or hybrids communicating with other humans. "Shall we call a temporary truce then," I proposed. 

Iwaizumi stumbled a bit, and nodded, then losing his balance. I'm not sure what prompted me, but I pushed off the ground and using my wings, caught him just before he hit the ground. He hissed in pain, grabbing onto his side. I had to think for a moment. 

'It'd be stupid of me to use up so much power over two of the highest members in the purification division... However I doubt the other hybrids would be so merciful towards these two.' 

"My place isn't too far from here, so I'll take you guys there," I told Iwaizumi, who nodded weakly. I set the male down gently, strapping Oikawa into the harness that I still had. I turned back towards Iwaizumi, picking him up carefully. 

"(F/N)!" I could hear footsteps approaching through the streets. 

"Hang on, okay?" I spread my wings and took off quickly into the sky. I flew over the cityscape, passing the buildings quickly. Not long after flying I landed at the building I used as my own home. I detached Oikawa from the harness I wore, taking Iwaizumi inside and setting him down on my mattress. "Sorry there's not too much here," I said, running back out to pull Oikawa inside, "I tend to move around a lot." 

I sat Oikawa on a chair that was left in the building from when I found it. I moved back over towards Iwaizumi. I picked up his hand off of his side, blooded soaked the fabric of his uniform in that area. "Is it okay if I undress you so it's easier for me to heal your injuries," I asked the male who nodded. Carefully, I helped him out of his uniform top, getting a better look at the two gun wounds. 

"What's your name," He asked as I healed him with my phoenix abilities. 

'I won't be on any records so it wouldn't hurt to give a name.' 

"(f/n)." 

"Thank you, (f/n)." 

~timeskip~

Iwaizumi's pov

I woke up, noticing Oikawa was asleep on the chair (y/n) put him on last night. I could feel something resting over me that was soft and warm. Turning over, I could see (y/n) sitting against a nearby wall, 2 of her wings around herself and the other two over me. One lay on me like a blanket, the other blocking the sun from the window. Carefully, I sat up, moving (y/n)'s wing gently. 

'Her feathers are so nice.' 

(y/n) tucked both of her wings behind her, both fading away after a moment.