Today for the theme for spirit week is pjs day, and I wear a black and red pj pants with black spaghetti strap tank top and a Luke's diner hoodie (it's a hoodie with a Luke's diner logo) that I just bring.

I pack my bag and go out to the others. I tell them that I am hurting after he gym yesterday so I drive today too, but I pick up Kenley and Kinlee cause they wanted me too.

Kenley is wearing some black and green pj pants with a black crop top.

Kinlee is wearing a black and dark blue pj pants with a black Jordan hoodie.

We drive to school and in class I'm mostly sitting by myself doing my work and listening to music.

The day once again goes by, and I drive home drink some water and pack my volleyball bag.

After volleyball I head straight to the gym cause I'm trying to finally get a body that I can actually feel comfortable in.

I listen to my music and then head home and make myself some matcha.

After drinking that I watch Nicole Laenos recent videos because after Emma stopped posting Nicole became my comfort youtuber.

After that I decide to drop dinner tonight and instead scroll on Instagram and Tiktok.

@kinleesoros

Kenley>>>Kali (sorry babe love u too tho Kali) @kenleyarmani

@kaliimolina

The caption really wasn't necessary😃
👆
No sorry ily
👆
Clearly wayyy less than u love Ken, but it's no biggie. Have fun in your awesome duo babes❤️

@kenleyarmani
Love u💘💘
*liked by kinleesoros*

@aminmolina
Uh Kinlee wtf is this?
👆
The truth, A

@marcusskg
Dude what the actual fuck?
👆
What?

@lilyavamae
Girl you two are her bestfriends how could you do that to her?
👆
Idk I guess she just wants pretty enough to be our friend

@_delilahh
She trusted you guys with her life, everyone could tell that. Your loss not hers.
👆
Actually is is her loss. She is a fat ugly cow who just lost two girls with a better body and face then Kendall and Kylie Jenner
👆
Confident much?

After reading Delilahs last response I couldn't read anymore.

Was that really what the girls I though was my bestfriends thought of me?

I burst into tears.

That is exactly what I'm doing all this for.