It was longer, this time. Reciprocated.

Anne's lips were softer and far more delicate than a rose. Marcy could almost picture them lying together in a field of flowers, laughing among lilies, dancing upon daisies, humming around hydrangeas.

Marcy, clumsy as ever, tried their best not to trip, but ended up falling harder for Anne than they had ever expected.

As Marcy pulled away, a flustered expression forming on their face, they took Anne's hands into their own. "Anne, Sasha and I already told you. We want you to be our girlfriend. It's okay that you kissed me because I've been wanting to kiss you for months now."

Anne nodded slowly.

"Tomorrow, let's talk to Sasha. We can discuss all of this to her later. But for now, it's really late and I'm really tired. Let's try to go to sleep, alright?"

"When did you become the mature one?" Anne asked, jokingly.

"I am simultaneously the most mature and most immature person at all times, in case you didn't know. I am both an adult and a child. Hope that clears things up."

Anne smiled as she started to gently run her fingers through Marcy's hair. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep on my bed? It's probably more comfortable than that couch-bed-cot thing."

"No offense, but your mattress is hella uncomfortable. I'd rather sleep on this thing." Marcy patted the cot.

"Alright then." Anne stood up to move back to her bed before turning around a planting a small kiss on Marcy's head. "Goodnight, Mar-Mar." Anne laid down in her bed and looked at Marcy fondly.

"Goodnight, Anna-Banana."

Apparently, sleepovers were magical things that granted peace and luxury in one's love life. Marcy had had a total of two sleepovers in their life, and out of those two, both of them ended up getting Marcy a girlfriend.

Maybe it was dumb luck, or maybe Marcy was secretly a witch, but either way, Marcy couldn't have been more pleased.

The trio sat together in Anne's room, all wearing a similar shade of pink on their faces as Anne explained the events of the previous night to Sasha,

"So, basically, this is my formal request to be your girlfriend," Anne said, thus finishing her speech.

"Ah... your request is... accepted, I guess?" Sasha replied, unsure of what to say.

"So, does this mean that we're all dating now?" Marcy asked, joining in on the conversation that they were mostly silent throughout.

"I guess so," Sasha said bluntly.

"Cool."

They blushed awkwardly in silence until Anne spoke up.

"This might sound completely out of the blue, but I want to kiss you." She looked at Sasha when she said it."

"That makes sense, I suppose," Sasha sputtered. "Marcy kissed both of us, but we've never kissed."

"Wow, Marcy went from no bitches to two bitches. I'm impressed."

"We all did. We're all very impressive."

"Yeah, yeah."

Finally, Anne leaned closer to Sasha and closed her eyes, letting the space between them shrink away as their lips met.

Marcy watched intently, albeit, a bit awkwardly. They both looked so pretty in the summer daylight, a stark contrast from Anne and Marcy's first (and second) kiss.

When they pulled away from each other, they looked at Marcy, seeing them smiling.

"C'mere, you goof," Sasha said, inviting Marcy to a hug.

Marcy accepted the hug with grace, fitting themself into an embrace with their two girlfriends, practically cuddling them as time went on.

Marcy must've drifted off at some point, because when they awoke, Marcy found themself resting their head on Anne's shoulder, Anne looked nervous, Sasha was on the other side of the room whilst attempting to act "casual", and Mrs. Boonchuy was standing in the doorway.

"Heyyyyyyyy, Mom," Anne said, trying to act as normal as possible, which inevitably failed because for frog's sake, it's Anne we're talking about.

"Hi, sweetheart, I just came in here to tell you that lunch is ready."

"Oh, thanks. We'll be down in a minute..."

"Is there something going on?"

"Nope! No, uh- everything's normal here!" Anne quickly shut down her mother's suspicions.

Marcy, still tired, wrapped their arms around Anne in an attempt for warmth, despite the fact that it was around seventy degrees in Anne's room.

"Did you wake up?" Anne whispered to Marcy who nodded their head subtly in response. Anne slightly smiled. "Alright."

Mrs. Boonchuy looked at Sasha. "I thought you were Marcy's girlfriend."

Sasha blushed slightly, "I am."

"Ah... so all three of you are dating, then."

Marcy was drowsy before, but they instantly snapped awake.

"Mom, how did you figure that out?!"

"It wasn't very difficult. And I'm very woke."

Sasha chuckled as Anne buried her face in her hands.

"You're okay with it?" Marcy asked, a bit appalled.

"Sure, why not? The world wouldn't be as pretty without all the colors of the rainbow." Mrs. Boonchuy walked away, leaving the three alone.

Marcy smiled. It felt right being here.

As time went on, Marcy had a feeling things would feel better and better.