Chapter One-

You were at the U.A gates:

Finally getting in, It took so much effort but you got here in the end.

Coming third in the reccomendations after Todoroki and Yoarashi.

-

Walking across the U.A corridors for the first time in my life.

Everything was set in its place, lockers in order, walls beautifully painted with intricate detail.

You were walking across you your given classroom. 1.A.

You were walking for quite a while, taking in the scenery for the new school you would be in for the next three years.

You finally made your way to the new classroom you would be in, it was right next to another room with the letters 1.B, I guessed that was the other first year room.

As you opened the unusually gigantic door, you noticed you had come early. It was you, a blonde boy and another guy with black hair, he was quite tall.

"Hello, I am Tenya Ida," the tall boy said to me.

"Hello... Y/N L/N." you shook his hand then took a seat towards the back.

The blonde boy by the window just sighed annoyingly.

Soon enough, the room started to fill up, most of the class was full of people who you hoped would be your classmates for the rest of the year.

A few seats were left meaning people still had to come.

You were still greeting a bubbily girl with light pink skin and curly pink hair, her name was Mina Ashido.

Suddenly, a green haired boy with freckles walked into the room, I don't think many people took any notice all eyes were on Iida and the blonde boy.

-

"Take your feet off of that desk right now!" Iida stated.

"Huh?!" the blonde boy smirked.

"It's the first day and your already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school properties!" Iida glared at the other boy.

"Your kidding me right, did your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?" the blonde replied.

-

You noticed the green haired boy was peeping his head around the corner of the doorway, he looked terrified.

"It's him." Iida said.

All eyes turned to the green haired boy, he looked as if he would wet himself.

-

"O-oh hi..." The boy shook.

"Good Morning!" Iida said.

"I'm Izuku Midoria, it's super nice to meet y-you," Midoria said.

"Midoria, you realised there was something else to that exam, didn't you?" Iida said to Midoria.

"Hey! I reccognise that messed up hair!" A brunette girl walked into the classroom.

"Oh hey- hi- ohmygod" Midoria stuttered.

-

You laughed to yourself, he must really like that girl...

The blonde guy from earlier was staring at Midoria and that girl, does he know them or is he just like that to everyone.

-

(Bakugou POV)

I remembered what that dumbass Deku said to me the other week-!

HOW DARE HE TRY TO STAND UP TO ME!

THAT QUIRKLESS SHITHEAD ACTUALLY GOT INTO U.A!

HOW..... HOW COULD HE DO IT?

I'm going to ruin that little bastard.

Right after I figure out how he got in.

I notice a girl at the back of the class glaring blankly at me, I stare back. Just another dumbass trying to threaten me.

-

(Reader POV)

I get caught out of my trance when an adult in a yellow sleeping bag says...

-

"If your just here to make friends you can pack up your stuff and leave now." he says.

-

Midoria just stares at the man with a terrified face.

This boy, he is my favorite out of this whole entire class so far...

-

(Midoria POV)

"Welcome to U.A's hero course," Eraserhead says to me wait-

ERASERHEAD JUST SPOKE TO ME, THE UNDERGROUND HERO JUST SPOKE TO ME...

I wonder if he will be our new teacher for the rest of the school year?

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa, your new homeroom teacher," he says to the rest of the class.

OUR TEACHER?!

-

(Reader POV)

OUR TEACHER?!

"Right, put these on, and meet me outside," Mr. Aizawa says to all of us.

A few moments later the whole class were gathered outside, we all wore our new P.E uniforms. They were catually quite comfortable, better than the school uniform...

-