7.The first Episode

(Introducing an original character in this chapter)

Nunew POV

The building that loomed before me was the only obstacle standing between me and Hia. When I woke up this morning with only a small feeling of dread my conscious reprimanding me for putting myself in this uncomfortable situation.

This would be the first day having confessed to Hia.

"Are you forgetting anything?" P'Aof asked.

"My dignity" I said to myself as I calculated how long it would take the guard to catch me if I ran

"What was that?" He called out from ahead of me

"I didn't forget anything" I replied sweetly, hiding the fact that I felt absolutely bitter

Inside the building I felt a wave of relief wash over me as my eyes landed on Nat and Max. He must have sensed my distress because immediately he stopped talking to Max so he could rush over to my side.

"How are you feeling?"He whispered and my grimace gave him the answer he needed,"Don't worry New everything will be okay."

I looked away to scan the room anxiously looking for a face in particular"Tell that to my fight or flight instinct".

Nat grabbed my face and turned me to look at him,"We can run away if you really don't want to be here."

His face looked so genuine that it moved me, I grabbed his hands and lowered them from my face," It's okay Nat, Let's do what we have to do."

Content with my motivated response he looked shyly back at P'Max who was waiting patiently this whole time knowing better than to interrupt a jelly conversation. Sensing our eyes on him he looked up and smiled," Everything alright Nunew?"

"Mm everything's alright Phi!" I grinned "accidentally" bumping Nat closer to him. This action made his face flush a darker shade of pink and I pretended not to notice Nat's soft glare my way.

At that moment the two doors behind us opened revealing one of the workers with a couple of small clip mics in her hand,"If you were ready we can help you right over here, please come right this way." she said politely

As she said that I took a look around and realized," Aow. . where is everyone?" to which she responded."a few are actually already inside getting ready."

Only one face popped into my mind.

"lets walk in?" Nat asked and I took a deep breath before nodding my head.

I knew that as soon as I walked in through those two doors I had to leave behind my doubts and insecurities in order to live as an idol. Although this was not an interviewed event I knew that a thousand fans had their eyes on our reactions, not a single emotions got undetected by perceptive eyes.

I felt a hand grab my arm and silently thanked Nat with my eyes which he understood.

"Please sit right over here I'll be assisting you with your makeup." One of the Phi's called me over and I gave Nat a gentle hand squeeze before he too had to get ready.

I sat down on the cushioned seat and let myself sink into myself as the world around me kept going. I avoided looking around so the stylist could easily access the areas that needed it but I listened in as others arrived, each time anticipating that familiar deep voice.

"Hello everyone!" I heard Poppy's voice and I looked up at the mirror to see him greet the helpers.

"Nunew so prettyyy!" He teased and I gave him a shy smile.