𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎 - 𝟖

Depuis le début

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄.

    Renee was so tense. She knew who exactly was inside the house. They'd surely attempt to send her back to Ezekiel, after all, the noble Mikaelson's loyalty always lies with his family. Everything she had stood for–protecting Elena and her other friends–had shaken. Suddenly she felt the urge to run again.

    But she wasn't going to.

    After a quick pep talk from Damon, she felt powerful. She was the Mother Nature. She could take down anyone if she wanted to. No one was a match for her–okay, well maybe Ezekiel, but only because she wouldn't be able to bring herself to hurt him.

    The plan was simple, Damon and Stefan distract and grab Elena, and Renee attacks.

    Renee blasts all the glass windows signaling for the boys to start their distraction. Now she had to wait for her signal. Her back leans against the white pillar outside of the home, arms crossed over her chest. Man, did she hate waiting.

    Her eyes traveled over the untamed greenery around the home, it was clearly in need of remodeling. She hears Stefan grunt then she hears the signal, "Now!"

    The door bursts open and Elijah's hands freeze in the air just as he was about to stake Stefan. Renee didn't even have to move a muscle to maneuver his body so he was kneeling on the ground and facing her. Her eyes sweep over his features. He looked the same as before, just with a new haircut.

    His eyes widen when they see Renee's, the stake drops to the ground and he turns to face her. "Renee," his voice was a soft whisper, his eyes delighted to see his best friend for the first time in decades.

    Renee smiles weakly, "sorry, 'Lijah, but I can't let you help them break the curse."

    Before he could respond, Damon had shoved a wooden coat rack right through his chest. It wouldn't be enough to kill him, but it would be enough to escape. 

    Elijah's eyes widened in betrayal as he looked down, the sight sent an ache through Renee's heart but she didn't regret it. It's not like it killed him.

    "Zeke will find you," Elijah croaks out, weakly falling to his side.

    "He already did."