𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎 - 𝟖

Start from the beginning

    Eventually, though, she had fallen asleep, her brain forcing her to sleep before she passed out from exhaustion.

    He watched her as she tossed and turned in her bed. Lord, did he want to be in that bed with her. He examined every little detail. The way she had cuddled the blanket to make up for the lack of his body heat, the way her chest raised and fell comfortably, the way she scrunched her nose ever so often–she was perfect and his.

    She was staying with the Salvatore's drove him up the wall. She could've compelled someone to let her buy a house but she had to choose to live with the brothers. She was living with two boys that weren't him. He never liked the Salvatore's, but now, it had grown to hate.

    He'd kill them and their whole little gang, and have her once more. 

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀. Last night, when everyone had left, the girl had been kidnapped. It was only found out when Jeremy had talked to Stefan. Within a few hours, they had Elena's location and were on the way to the seemingly abandoned home.

    "What's up with you, sunshine," Damon glances at Renee from the driver's seat. She had called shotgun, much to Stefan's dismay. The girl looked confused with a raised brow, she was fine. The older Salvatore rolls his eyes, "you're all pouty right now."

    "I am not," Renee glares, before immediately stopping. Damon gives her a knowing look, she had fallen into his little trap. Normally, she'd be calm and wouldn't be defensive, but she was now because something was wrong. She huffs, "fine, someone, who I shall not name, left me a note last night. He found me."

    Damon and Stefan share a worried look. Yes, Elena was in danger and was important to them, but so was Renee. They were willing to protect both with their life. Now that they were both in danger, they'd make sure to keep an eye on both of them.

    "Will you ever tell us who this guy you Voldermorted is?" Damon asks, his eyes filled with newfound worry.

     "You'll find out soon enough I'm afraid," Renee runs her fingers through her hair, "ever heard of the Originals?"

    "The what?"

    "Oh, boy," Renee sighs, "buckle in for a history lesson."