"Jonathan tell her to stop" I said looking over at him. "I ain't got nothing to do with that" he said shaking his head.

I wrapped my arms around her trying to get her to stop moving but she just picked me up "Stoppp im sorry" I whined.

She looked over at me and I pouted sticking my bottom lip out. "Stop playing with me" she said putting me down and hitting my thigh.

"I'm sorry" I said. She ignored me sitting on the bed getting on her phone.

I climbed in her lap grabbing her phone "I said sorry". "I heard you" she said looking at me.

"well then you have to say it's ok" I said softly poking her lip.

"it's ok, i'm not gonna be the one limping" she shrugged.

I ignored the last part of what she said kissing her. She deepened the kiss laying back on the bed.

"Is y'all gone fuck or is you gone get yo hair done ?" I heard jonathan say making me pulled back.

Megan grabbed my throat pulling me back into her and kissing me again "i gotta get my hair done" I said pulling away again.

She pecked my lips one last time then smacked my butt "Gone head" she smirked at me.

I folded my lips not saying nothing and got off her going to sit in the chair.

Beyonce pov:

"Y'all ready ?" cindy asked and I nodded.

"On your mark, get set.. Go !" me and janae took off sprinting to taystee who had her arms spread.

I used all my speed to get to her and smacked her hand before looking back to see jenae still running.

She made it to taystee and I laughed "I told you I could beat you" I said slightly out of breath.

"Man you cheated" she said "Nah i'm just faster than you" I said waving her off.

I looked over seeing kim with a frown "Hold on y'all" I said walking over to her.

"Hey, you ok ?" I said getting her attention "i'm fine, just feeling a little sick" she mumbled.

"You gotta throw up ?" I asked and she nodded. "Maybe you should go home" I said rubbing her stomach.

"Bey you know you can't do that in front of people" she said moving my hand.

"sorry, do you need something ?" I asked her. "No i'm ok" she said shaking her head.

"Ok" I said kissing cheek.

"KNOWLES !" I heard making me freeze up. Damn.

I walked over to the guard and smiled "How are you today ?" I asked.

"Come with me" he said grabbing my arm and taking me away.

I looked back seeing kim watching with a worried face. I didn't want her to worry so I put on a fake smile.

He took me into the prison and I got out his grip "What I do ?" I asked.

"What you mean ?" he asked looking at me weird. "Why you call me ?"

"Because you're being released today"

---------- --------

Onika pov:

I laid on megan chest watching tv while she rubbed my butt and occasionally talked to me.

"Have you did your classes today ?" I heard her ask. "I did all my work yesterday" I said looking up at her.