"Mmcht, you ain't gone share with me ?" she smacked her lips.

"Say pleaseee" I teased.

"Please !" samajae yelled jumping in my lap making me chuckle.

"Not you, your chips are on the table" I said. He smiled brightly climbing out my lap and running out.

I looked over at megan raising a eyebrow "I'm waiting" I said.

She grabbed my foot dragging me to her and I screamed out of surprise. She climbed on top of me smirking "can i please have some of your chips ?"

"Hmm I don't know, Was you a good girl today ?" I said tilting my head.

She laughed lightly "No.. but what are you gonna do about it ?" she said raising a eyebrow.

"punish you" I whispered. "Aww.. don't get ahead of yourself baby" she said grabbing the chips out my hand and moving.

I sat up crossing my arms "I could punish you if I want" I said watching her open the chips.

"You wouldn't be able to handle me nicki" she said not looking at me. She's right..

"Nicki where you at !" I heard jonathan voice and got up walking out the room "I'm right here" I said seeing him in the living room .

"Girl i'm here to install yo wig" he said walking up to me. "Ok, we can do it my room".

"Alright" he said walking away. "Mommy" I heard jayda whimper.

"Hi itty" I smiled picking her up. She smiled wrapping her arm around my neck making me smile too.

I remember when she hated me.

I checked on the kids before walking in my room sitting in the chair with jayda in my lap.

She grabbed my hand playing with my fingers and I looked over at megan who was talking to jonathan.

Jayda ended up falling asleep so I laid her down in the bed.

I wanted to mess with her megan so I rolled my chair over there then put my feet in her lap.

She started rubbing them still not looking at me. I ain't do that for a foot rub, I did it for attention.

"Let me get started" Jonathan said walking behind me and laying out everything he need.

"Baby" I said getting megan attention. "Can you kiss my toes ?" I asked lifting my foot up to her lips.

She kissed them then moved my feet out her face.

"Nooo you have to kiss all of them" I said putting them back in her face.

"mm mm" She shook her head moving my foot back down making me frown. "Why not ?" I asked mugging her.

"Because I don't want to, I already kissed them once" she said. I smacked my lips trying to move my feet off her but she grabbed them holding in place.

"Moveeeuhh" I said trying to kick her hands off my feet.

"Don't act out nicki" she said gently hitting my leg as a warning.

I huffed sitting back in the chair mumbling stuff.

"You got something you wanna say ?" she asked me.

"No. Leave me alone" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Who you talking to ?" she asked. "You" I said mugging her.

she pulled my legs making me roll closer to her before grabbing me out the seat and standing up.

"Nooooo" I dragged out trying to get out her grip. "No, come on" she said.