003 : Investigation

Start from the beginning

Eddie sighed softly and nodded, looking into the horizon. "We've got this." Dustin said, "yea, we just need a plan." Sylvie added. And then out of nowhere they hear police sirens.

"Shit." Steve muttered, "tarp!" Robin told Eddie, "tarp tarp!" She continued, Eddie then wrapped himself in the tarp as all of them look out the window, they saw tons of police cars going to the further part of the road.

Fred's body was discovered, his bones cracked, his skin pale, his eyes sucked in, blood in his sockets, it was a horror show. Nancy was there, talking with the chief of Police. "And after you talked to Wayne, what happened?" The chief asked.

"I heard barking from the dog and then... he was gone." Nancy answered, "Did you see anyone lurking about? Who looks like they shouldn't be there?" Another officer asked. "No. No, no. There was nobody there." She spoke again. The officer then wrote it down, mumbling "nobody..."

"And I already told this to officer Daniels." The three look at him, "did you look into Victor Creel?" She asked, "sorry what?" The chief asked, "Victor Creel. Wayne got it in her head that the old nut did this." Officer Daniels spoke.

The chief looked at Nancy and clicked his tongue. "Victor's locked away. Don't need to worry about him, alright?" He spoke, Nancy looked down with fear and uncertainty. "Now, you said you last saw Fred, he was by the picnic tables, do I have that right?" He asked.

Before Nancy could answer, she heard a car approach, she looked and saw Steve get out the car, same with Robin, Dustin, Max, and Sylvie. Once she saw Sylvie, she felt a relief in her chest. Steve waved a little, Nancy waved back.

After the whole questioning, she went to them. "Oh god Sylvie!" She gasped, hugging her. "Hey Nance, sorry I left the car without telling you." She smiled softly, "god I thought you ended like Fred." Nancy sighed. "What happened to Fred?" She asked, "take a look..." Nancy said, Sylvie looked from afar, a medic accidentally removed the white blanket, and she saw it.

It was the same as Chrissy, no eyes, blood on the sockets, and bones snapped. "Oh my god..." Sylvie gasped softly. "Yeah... but did you get any evidence that we can use?" Nancy asked her. "Yeah, I think we have a lead." Sylvie looked at her.

They all settle into the picnic chairs in the trailer. "Okay so whats the lead?" Nancy asks, "ok so. We think, its something from the Upside Down, no way in hell could Eddie do that. Nor could Victor Creel even though we don't know that much about him. Eddie said that he saw Chrissy flying up in the air before getting her bones cracked out of nowhere and her eyes sucked, thats not a human thing." Sylvie explained.

"So you're saying that this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy, its from the Upside Down?" Nancy asked, "if the shoe fits." Steve responded. "Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse. Now whether or not he's just doing the bidding of the Mind Flayer or just loves killing teens, we don't know." Dustin explained.

"All we know is this is something different. Something new." Max added, "doesn't make sense..." Nancy looked down a bit. "Its only a theory." Dustin looked at her. "No, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them?" Nancy questioned.

"You have a point... why them? It could've been us instead knowing that they've encountered us and we've beaten them." Sylvie added to her question. "Maybe they were just in the wrong place, were both in the game, and near the trailer park." Dustin said.

"We're at the trailer park." Steve spoke up, all of them looked around a bit. "Uh, should we maybe not be here?" Steve added. "There is something about this place." Nancy said. "Fred started acting weird the second we got here."

"Acting weird as in...?" Robin asked, "scared, on edge, upset..." she answered, "not to mention, when he was talking to the officer in the entrance he looked off, it was like he saw something, even the officer noticed it." Sylvie added. "Max said Chrissy was upset too." Dustin put in.