Chapter 6: Aftermath of USJ

After knocking out the group of villains the teachers talked a bit about what to do next.

"My goodness...", Snipe Uttered.

"I can't believe we let them escape after they made such a big show of trespassing", Midnight said.

"They caught us completely unguarded, huh? More importantly, we must make sure the students are safe", Nezu ordered as the teachers went to gather up the students.

Back to the centre of the USJ

"If these many pro heroes have gathered here, then it looks like they did not attack the whole school", Shoto pointed out.

Kirishima is running towards Midoriya, All might and Kirby while shouting "Midoriya! Kirby!"

"Oh Kirishima..." Izuku uttered while Kirby waved at Kirishima.

"Are you two all right?", Kirishima shouted while asking and Kirby responds with a "Poyo".

Meanwhile with All might transforms back to his normal form and steam surrounded him while transforming then when he sees Kirishima heading towards the three of them, he thought and panicked 'Young Kirishima, I applaud your concerns for your friends

Meanwhile with All might transforms back to his normal form and steam surrounded him while transforming then when he sees Kirishima heading towards the three of them, he thought and panicked 'Young Kirishima, I applaud your concerns for your friends...Wait he's coming towards us. Crap he'll find out. Wait. Damn it'.

Midoriya also realised and uttered "K-Kirishima, wai--!", before warning him a wall suddenly appears from the ground separating the three of them from Kirishima. This made Kirby panic a bit.

 This made Kirby panic a bit

(Ignore King Dedede)

"We want to make sure that all the students are safe, so please gather in front of the gate. We will deal with the injured here", Cementoss said.

"That make sense! Roger that!", Kirishima responded as he rushes to Bakugo and Todoroki shouting "He said to gather in front of the gate!".

The two One For All users sighed in relief after hearing this while Kirby looks at them confused.

"Thanks. You saved me, Cementoss", All might said.

"I am a fan of yours too", Cementoss responded as he continues to say "Let's get you to the nurses office while keeping you hidden. By the way what was up with Kirby".