"Lo wake up" I shook her feeling anxiety overcome me.

"Lo I don't feel good" I pushed her again but she was out.

"Lo?" I checked her heartbeat putting two fingers on the side of her neck.

It was slow but there.

"Shit" I tried to get up I thought everything was going in slow motion. I saw the stud walking towards me.

"Come here I'll take care of you" she said holding me close and walking me to a room.

"Wait my friend I need to get her help" I said trying to get out of her grip.

" I wasn't asking I was telling you" her grip got  tighter and she pushed me into a dark room.

"Stop what are you doing" I looked at her confused as she took off my sweater revealing my wife beater.

"Shh it's okay" she continued undressing me as I continued seeing black spots. I tried to get her off of me but I was too weak and I felt like my entire body was going numb.

"Stop" I started to tear up realizing what was happening.

Then everything went black.

*end of flashback*

"Cielo what's wrong" I was shooken out of my memory.

"Uhh nothing" I averted my gaze elsewhere.

"Your crying tho" she lifted her hand to wipe the tear I didn't know was there but I pushed my hand out of the way.

"I'm good alright don't worry about it" I said

She nodded awkwardly.

"Can I get a zip of the top shelf" I said changing the conversation.

"Ight coo just slide me a bill n I'll cover the rest" she said.

"Are you sure? I can pay" I didn't want her doing favors for me if it could get her in trouble.

"Yeah don't worry bout it" she smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank you shanti" I said and she nodded.

My eyes averted to the xans once again as I fought the urge to not ask for one.

"You know what" I said.

She looked at me as she put my weed into a different bag.

"Lemme get 3 xaniez" I said.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Cmon" i pleaded.

"Nah bruh I got you with weed but anything else ain't coo I care about you youngin" she said.

"They not for me tho" I said biting my lip.