"We're clear over here for now" he informed Klaue and the rest of the guards

After a few seconds there was a buzz and Klaue replied "The goal is to enter after them, that's the best way we can corner them. Let us know when they arrive, that's when we can make a move"

As Klaue spoke I noticed a group of Americans walk into the area. Although it wasn't what I was looking for, it was out of the ordinary, "There's a group of white Americans heading into the club" I chimed in.

Klaue snickered "Right on cue, get a good look at him, that's our business dealer tonight. He's going to make all of you very rich"

Erik leaned in as he inspected the individuals. 

"I hope he ain't talking abut the tiny one. I could break him in a second"

"Who are they anyway? What do a bunch of Americans want with a slab of vibranium"

"They're CIA. Probably want the vibranium for military purposes, but that doesn't concern us. We just need to get the transaction done"

Jasmine huffed "I hope those fuckers can get the job done, I don't feel like going out tonight"

Erik gave her a glance but once again ignored her and continued to stare down the monitors.

Silence swallowed the room as suspense took over. It felt like there was a ticking bomb lodged somewhere waiting to blow at any minute, the Wakandans were the trigger. After about 5 minutes we saw them.

One man and two women walked down the streets of Korea as they headed to the fish market, the entrance to the club. My hand immediately shot up to my earpiece as I gave Klaue the confirmation.

After about 10 minutes since the Wakandans had entered, Klaue appeared on screen entering with his entourage.

"So far so good" Erik sighed

"We're not out of the woods yet" I replied

I started to check out the clubs security system as I tried to find weak points which I could enter through.

Jasmine rolled her eyes which I initially didn't notice until Killmonger said something.

"What now Jasmine? What's getting on your nerves now, cuz your attitude is getting on mine"

She shifted her gaze from Erik to me, disregarding his remarks. 

"I've said this before and I'll say it again. We don't need you here. Me and Erik could have taken care of this easily"

I didn't take my eyes off of the screens as I only focused on my goal to hack into the club's security system to see what was going on inside.

She scoffed "You know it too, you're not needed here. Everything would move more smoothly without you, you're just an extra waste of space and time."

Erik snapped "Jasmine enough" He cocked his head to the side "What the fuck is wrong with you? You know Tamala has helped us and she's only been a benefit, what problem do you have with her?"

"I could do everything that she does and better, I could-"

I laughed loudly at that remark as I finally gave the conversation a piece of my attention. "Jasmine, the only person who is a waste of time, energy and money is you. Since you have nothing better to do, you just run your mouth and say the most emptiest and unnecessary shit possible. Do you want a reaction out of me? Is that what you want, or are you just aware that Im better than you and your ego can't handle it?"

I looked at Erik to see his reaction, he had his hand on his mouth slightly covering the huge smile he had grossing his face.

I turned to Jasmine again with pure disgust on my face "I'd like to see you hack into one of Korea's most highly defensive and protected club security systems, because let's be honest here, if I wasn't here, you wouldn't be able to"

With that I hit the button which changed all the computer monitors to display each angle of the club as we watched Klaue speak to the small American.

"You need me Jasmine, Klaue needs me" I leaned in slowly as I smiled "Erik needs me"

Jasmine's clearly frustrated expression filled with rage as she stormed off.

I could only smile at her reaction. Erik clicked his tongue as he shook his head. "Im gonna have to deal with that later you know"

"Good, you can have a go at putting her in her place"

"I don't think that's possible, that woman is beyond saving"

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow "Some people's egos can be altered but her's has gone off the rails. But it's not just that is it?"

"She's not a good person, sure. I wouldn't consider myself to be one either. But I've got morals and ethics I live by. She don't got that."

"How shady was the shit she's been involved with?"

He looked to the side and looked back at me "She's helped drug cartels with the opium trade. They payed her big. But there's worse sides to it, let's just say that redemption isn't a road she can take, the only path she has is her way to hell, a well deserved one"

Worst case scenarios were rushing through my head. Drug trade meant, drug mules which often meant human trafficking. My hands twitched at the thought of her living her life freely without care when she had left people in unspeakable situations.

"Before we leave let me put a bullet in her head"

Erik walked over to me "That's a much more merciful way for her to go in contrast with what she's done" He nodded. "Once we get to the plane you can do what you want to her. But that bullet will be both from you and me"

A sick smile sprawled across my face. I clenched my jaw at the feeling of bringing some sort of peace or justice to the world. It felt like I had some control over my life and the good of this earth.

I snapped back to reality when I realized that a fight had broken out in the club; I quickly got Erik's attention.

"Shit"

Within 5 minutes the place had been turned upside down as gamblers and high rollers were running left and right trying to get out. 

Klaue made it out as his guards brought the cars out. They were quickly followed by the other Wakandans, but instead of the man that had initially accompanied the women, out walked someone in a panther suit. Erik's eyes widened at the sight.

"The Black Panther" he mumbled.

I turned to face him as I started to panic. "Are we supposed to do anything?"

"They're too far out of our reach, by the time we get there all of this will be over. We can only wait and watch. Let's hope that Klaue can handle this one."

He couldn't handle this one.