"Yes I'm fine it was just a minor incident" I said lying through my teeth.

"May I ask what happened?" He pried.

"I rather not talk about it if that's okay" I said and he nodded.

"Feel free to talk to me at any moments notice, I am here for all my students and if there is something affecting you please let me know so that I can be in an understanding place when you are distracted in my class" he said.

"Yes I'm sorry about that I've been having a hard time concentrating since my incident so I guess I just have some adjusting to do" I said.

"I understand, communication is key in this class thank you for being open about this, I'll see you next class" he said. I nodded, faking a smile as I walked out.

Out of no where I was knocked over and felt my leg throb. I looked up to see a tall ass "super stud" looking down at me.

I got up slowly.

"Watch where you going man" I said limping to grab my crutches.

"Watch yo mouth n*gga" she said with a mean mugged.

I scoffed and walked away. When I felt a push.

"Bro what the hell wrong whichu, you see me right so why you bugging" I pointed at my fucked up leg and turned around snapping cause who tf shawty think she is over here pushing the injured. I would whoop baby ass if I wasn't in this position right na.

"Man whatever" she rolled her eyes and walked in the other direction.

I went to the bathroom to recollect myself cause I really ain't tryna be in a bad mood today it's my first day back.

I looked in the mirror, splashing water on my face when I seen the same fem from class earlier walk out the stall, moments later Nik walked out the same stall.

She looked at me and her eyes got wide.

I didn't say anything and just walked out the bathroom completely ignoring what just happened even though my heart felt like sinking down to the middle of the earth. I was right..

I continued to my next class and listened to music the entire period. I was just excited for lunch to see Nya and Shawn. I ain't talked to they assess in a minute. I been spending most my time with Nik or alone. I got sad again thinking about her but I should've known better.

After continuing through my periods I was finally at lunch and went to find my homies at our regular spot.

I didn't see them yet so I assumed they were still walking, I sat at our table and pulled out my phone.

Nik 💙

Me: Im taking the bus don't wait up

I sent the text and looked up to see this gremlin ass stud from earlier.

"Someone not in a good mood today" she said.

I didn't say anything cause there was rlly nothing to say.

Hopefully Nya will come soon so she can tell this gremlin to leave.

I sat there uncomfortably for another min cause this stud was just staring at me.

"Who even are you" I asked confused.

"Somebody you should be worried about"

"Jordan get up out my seat" Nya said.

Finally.

"Mann whatever" she got up and walked away.

"Yo who is that" I asked.

"Some blood from 60th" Nya replied. "Why" she asked.

"Cause she been bugging me since this morning and I think she just threatened me" I said looking at her walk away.

"Well don't take her threats lightly rel, she one of shantis rivals, the gangs been beefin for years" she said.

Well das great. Another person I needa watch out for.
I ain't say nothing just shook my head.

"Where shawn at" I asked changing the subject.

"Bathroom with some jawn I think" she took a bite of her apple.

I chuckled, of course.

After lunch me and Ny went our seperate ways and I continued on with this irritating ass day.

Once school was out I walked to the bus stop when I peeped Niks car was still in the parking lot. I hope she don't make another scene. Ion think she will though she prolly don't wanna talk to me as much as ion wanna talk to her.

I sat at the usual spot and chopped it up with Shawn for a min. He was talking about the jawn he was with today and how he think she the one yatta yatta. For a hoe he got a big lover boy mindset he be having me deaddd.

Once the bus arrived to our stop, all of us got off.

"Yo Nya tell shanti I need to re up asap" I told her, I was almost out of heem and on a day like this that ain't good AT ALL.

"Tell her yo self she gon be by here ina hour o sum" she replied.

"Ight just tapn or swoop by my crib wit her my momma working late tonight" I said. She nodded and we went our separate ways.

I finally got home, locking the door behind me. I limped up the stairs and walked into my room. I basically collapsed on my bed and stayed there for a min. I decided to take a lil nap befo shanti get here so I turned my ringer on incase she calls.

I checked my messages and seen Nik head ass left me on seen. She acting weird now and ion like it.

I stopped thinking about it and played some music until I drifted off.