chapter one: she finds out

Emily was an unusual girl she has had a hard time at school. She was stood talking to her friends and her phone rang. ' are is that your mummy ' sniggered the boy who had been being nasty to her.

When she looked at her phone it was her brother. He only rings if it's an emergency or he wants to be annoy. 'hello'? I answered.
'um Emily come home quick it's mum she needs to speek to you and me together'. He sounded quite worried so I ran home as quickly as I could.

When I arrived at home mum and my brother charley was sat at the table,mum was nearly crying.

CHAPTER TWO: THE HEART BRAKE

I ran to the table and asked if everything was ok. 'I have been hospital today... And I was told I have a rare cancer that can't be cured so I have approximately two months to live'. I busted out crying because my life can't get any worse now.

I ran up to my room and my mum and brother was down stairs talking about who we will live with. My mum is a single mum and she will be you know soon, it's hard to even say the words. I was in my room crying, my mum walked in and in her hand she held a pink box with baby blue and green poker dots on it. ' this is for you' she told me. I took it out of her and mine shaking and I sat on my bed with my mum also the box. I slowly opened the box and it had a beautiful bracelet that belonged to my mum from when she was my age and it also had a watch, the watch was gold with my mums name written in silver. I gave my mum a big hug and said thank-you.

CHAPTER THREE: NOT LONG LEFT

It has been a month and fifteen days since she told us and things aren't getting easier. School is still the same mum is still the same and when she passes away we are going to live with are aunty Rachel.

I went to my room to be alone and on my bed was a note well a letter. And it read.

' dear my beautiful girl Emily,
Don't let anyone and I mean anyone ever pick on you. I love you so much always have always will. You and charley are the best things that have happened to me.
I'm leaving you and your brother one grand in both of your banks and you can have anything you want of mine.

Hope you never forget me
Love you lots mum xxxx'

As I read it, it felt like the whole world had come crashing down on me.

CHAPTER four: GONE

Mum had died and it feels though I had died I loved her and my life is so quiet it makes me feel so..... That's the thing I don't know what it feels like...

TO BE CONTINUED IN ANOTHER BOOK