*Chapter 17-One Year*

A couple of months later, Jonathan and I celebrated our one year anniversary! We had a picnic together down by Lover's Lake with a few kisses in between. We then took a walk around the lake and we also ended up going to the drive in and Jonathan parked his car behind the bushes and instead of watching the movie, we ended up in the backseat of his car and had sex instead. After we finished, we just lied there with foggy windows and with our fingers intertwined, trying to catch our breath when Jonathan then looked at me. "Move in with me." Jonathan said to me. "Wh-What?!" I exclaimed sitting up. "We're adults and I love you and I can't get enough of you. I love being around you and I just want to be with you all the time." "I don't have any money saved up or even a job." I said. "My mom still gives me allowance!" "That's okay. You can get a job and I can put in more hours at the paper and we can save our money to do this!" Jonathan said to me. "But only if you want to." "Jonathan...I don't know... Are we really ready for that step? Plus, we still have to give Ariana and Eddie an answer too." I told him. "I think we're ready for both of those responsibilities." He told me. "But what if it doesn't work out and we lose what we have?" I asked him. "We can't think like that though, baby." Jonathan said. "I need to honestly think about it. I love you so much but they're both big steps." I said. "Okay...Just think about it, please." Jonathan said. "Okay...I will. Are you mad?" I asked him. "No. I promise." Jonathan said as he kissed my hand. "Okay... I love you." I said. "I love you too." Jonathan said. "Happy anniversary." I said. "Happy anniversary." Jonathan said as he kissed me. Later that night, I thought about Eddie and Ariana and Jonathan...I decided that I wanted to do both! I finally decided that we were really ready to do both of those.